Google Search Results

Saturday, June 04, 2011

National Doughnut Day

This morning I had another banana pudding smoothie, minus the vanilla wafers and walnuts. I added a spoonful of peanut butter to this one. I used the last of my walnuts yesterday, but I did get some more flax this evening. I loved peanut butter in this one, it made it extra creamy.



We went to Mom's today. I had Havarti on Roasted Vegetable Ritz Crackers.

We also had taco salads with Tostitos Artisan Fire Roasted Chipotle Chips, shredded iceberg, brown rice, black beans, corn, tomatoes, shredded cheese, salsa, and southwestern dip. Better than Salsarita's.

Today was National Doughnut Day. I didn't know it when I got up this morning. I found out because I follow Krispy Kreme. I tweeted about it and posted it on my FB status to let others know to go out and get their free doughnut. I'm a sucker for free stuff.


We went and got ours.

I got the sugar donut. Mom fixed decaf to go with. You would think the sugar donut is really sweet, but it doesn't taste as sweet to me as the rest, that's why it's my favorite.

I brought a lot of frozen stuff home this evening. I had to make room in the freezer, so I ate the last of the Breyer's coffee fudge brownie ice cream. Just enough to make ya mad.

I fixed dinner, using the last Gardein Chick'n Scallopini. I sprinkled it with some barbecue seasoning and paprika. I made a salad of spinach, iceberg, tomato, & red bell pepper with light ranch and heated the last of my brown rice, tomato and spinach to go with my barbecued Scallopini.

The barbecue seasoning and paprika gave it the best flavor.

The salad and rice were perfect with it.
Did you get your free donut today? What kind did you get? Night y'all.






No comments:

Post a Comment