Google Search Results

Friday, June 10, 2011

I Need To Do Better

Yesterday was Zumba day and the beginning of my new routine. The morning went smoothly, but it didn't start early enough apparently, since my email subscribers got a little messed up. Sorry. I was afraid of that, because I'm not exactly sure when the delivery goes out. It was suppose to be between 7-9, but it was nearly 9 before I got it posted, so it missed it's chance, I guess. I delayed the delivery a little more and set my alarm a little earlier. It was a little more difficult this morning since I was getting up around the time, which I usually sleep the best. I am in slow motion this morning....but, I'm up.


I had a banana smoothie for breakfast. I am missing my vanilla wafers. My morning smoothie didn't taste right yesterday, so I added a little maple syrup for some reason, which made it worse. I think it was because I woke up with what I call an "allergy hangover". That's when I forget my allergy meds and it doesn't really hit me until the next day. I get a terrible headache and my nose gets stuffy, my eyes itch a lot, & breakfast doesn't taste good, not mention I've misplace my eye drops, so it feels like I've got sand in my eyes. I'll be sofa diving today.

I was still hungover at lunch time. I was lazy and only had half an everything bagel from Panera with cream cheese and cucumber. It was very good though.

Then I had the other half of the frozen Cookie N Creme donut from Krispy Kreme, which was a mistake. Way too many carbs. I've gained everything I lost this morning + another pound. Ugghhh!


On top of that I had another banana smoothie, but with peanut butter as my pre-Zumba snack. It was super yummy. I added about a tablespoon of PB + 1 tsp. of honey. (More carbs)
Zumba was hot. We had a big storm before I went which cooled everything off outside, but I was still sweaty after Zumba. I had the a/c on in the car. When I got out my glasses were fogged up. I couldn't see a thing and they didn't clear up, so I had to take them off. 

I had dinner partially fixed when I got home. I made brown rice with spinach, tomatoes, & garlic (a new fave) and I heated a Gardein Chick'n Scallopini seasoned with barbecue seasoning & paprika (another new fave) to go with it.

The rice, way better than the frozen stuff you buy and the Scallopini yummy.
I enjoyed everything I ate, until I stepped on the scales this morning. I also didn't drink enough water yesterday. I never lose when I don't drink my water.

 Also the Function Water I got from FL is a no go unless they make a larger bottle. It left me hangin' towards the end of Zumba and I was running back and forth to the water fountain after that. I need the full 33 oz. bottles for Zumba. 

 
Ok, that's it for today. I'm going to fix breakfast. Looking at all this food is killing me. Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment