Google Search Results

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

One Thing Leads To Another

I am just way to easily sidetracked this morning. Since I've gotten up, I've done everything, but what I should have been doing and now I am on an even tighter schedule than usual. Why do I do this to myself?

Yesterday's breakfast was cream puffs with strawberries. We also had these on Sunday, not sure if I mentioned that before. I brought some home as leftovers. They were frozen, but not when I got home. I won't be bringing them as leftovers anymore. I like them frozen. I'm not crazy about soggy cream puffs. I ate them for breakfast just to get rid of them. They weren't bad, but the long they sat in the fridge the worse they would be. I also have a tub of cool whip and nothing to eat it with. These didn't need it, they were full of it, lol.




I also found out I can't have dairy within 2 hours of my meds, which really sux. No, smoothies for breakfast. I had to wait 2 hours after breakfast to take them and they are suppose to be taken with food. I waited until lunch and this was a little dairy as I could do. I will be glad when I am done with those pills.

I had my leftover Gardein Hot Wings and creamy cucumbers & broccoli. Yummy, but not how I'd planned to have my hot wings.

I heated the hot wings in the microwave. I should have thrown them back in a pan. I like the a little crispy on the edges. I really hate a microwave, but I'm impatient.

I had my last cinnamon roll for dessert. I should have eaten Lucas' first saved it for breakfast, no, I should have taken more, either way, I would have one now.


Dinner was salad and cheese rolls. I heated those in the toaster oven. I couldn't bear to put them in the microwave. My salad was partially leftover with spinach, cucumber, broccoli & carrot. I used light ranch for dressing.

Today is Zumba day! I am so ready for Zumba. I still wish we could go more often. I have managed to put back on the 3 lbs. I'd lost. There is no losing weight around here. I don't have time for that rant. Well, guess I'm outa here. I will be back tomorrow. Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment