Google Search Results

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Blame It On The Doritos

Is it just me or does 7am come earlier every morning? I made the mistake of weighing in early this morning. I was down half a pound yesterday morning, but up a pound and a half today. I blame it on the Doritos. I'll get to that shortly.

Every time I lose a little, I do something to sabotage myself. I had a Chocolate Monkey smoothie for breakfast. I left out the peanut butter. I figured the chocolate was enough and it was. It was good though.



I was babysitting yesterday. I had Lexi and Mary for a few hours. They both did really good, but they still kept me busy enough that I didn't get photos. I was just able to keep up with them...barely. Usually they wear me out. I didn't get a chance to eat lunch until Lucas gave me a break. I quickly scarfed down this Stouffer's tuna noodle casserole. It was pretty good. Mine is better of course, lol, but since nobody will help me eat it, I hardly ever make it. I may have to see how well it freezes. I also had a piece of everything bread toasted to go with.

It was mostly gravy, I think, but underneath there were wide noodles, tuna and a few peas with some bread crumbs on top.

We had a storm while the girls were still here. Just before Lindsay got back. The lights flickered on and off, but finally stayed on. There was one loud crack of thunder which looked like it came right from the front yard. Lexi said it sounded like a balloon popped really loud. She does alright in the house, but is terrified outside in the yard if she hears thunder. After the storm, they went home and you could hear thunder rumbling in the distance. Lexi was not happy about it.

After relaxing for a few minutes, I had a piece of the apple cake out of the freezer. I could have warmed it a little, but I liked that it was really cold. It felt so hot in the house after the storm.


For dinner I had a strawberry spinach salad, a slightly different version of my Strawberry Mandarin Spinach salad. I had some strawberries that needed to be eaten, not to mention the other salad ingredients, I've been ignoring. I need to eat more salads, less desserts.

What's in the salad?
Spinach
Yellow & Green Pepper
Red Onion
Sliced Strawberries
I missed the feta, but it was still pretty good.

I watched a movie last night called "Up In The Air", with George Clooney. I like George Clooney. I suppose that is why I picked it. I don't always like his movies though, as was the case with this one. I should have known. It wasn't a bad movie, I have seen worse, but the first part was very boring for me, later it got a little more interesting and showed some hope, but in the end, all hope was lost. I felt it was a waste of my time. The worse part is that while watching it, I sat mindlessly grazing on Doritos, right out of the bag. What was I thinking? I never eat out of the bag, especially while watching television. This is a major no-no and I knew it. Oh well, I will just have to do better today. At least I have Zumba to look forward to.



Now you see why I blame it on the Doritos. Have a great day! Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment