Google Search Results

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Girls Day Out

I had a late night last night & overslept this morning. I left my alarm(my phone) in my purse, so this is what you get until I update. I'm posting as is so that my email subscribers get their email. Sorry!

Updated 6-2-11 9:40am

Apples for breakfast. The whole nondairy thing is really throwing me off on breakfast. I also got a call from Lynda inviting me on a GDO, so while I was getting ready I also munched on a few peanut butter pretzels.
We shopped 'til we dropped, hitting the goodwill, Sears, & stopping by Starbucks for an off camera Coconut Mocha. Mom & I got purses on clearance. I also got a vacuum cleaner at goodwill for $10 that didn't work. It would run, but would not pick up, because an access door for cleaning out clogs was missing. Fortunately after a little red neck engineering, I think I have it somewhat fixed. It still doesn't have the greatest suction power. We were all starving by the time we stopped for lunch.

Ruby Tuesday salad for lunch. Winner!
Spring mix, spinach, red onion, carrot, green pepper, sun dried tomatoes, edamame, Parmesan cheese, dark croƻtons, sunflower seeds, & balsamic vinaigrette. Yum!!

After stopping off at Walmart for groceries for Sunday dinner, we headed home or back to Mom's at least. There we had a snack while waiting for dinner. Cheese & Crackers, for me. Pepperoni & Canadian Bacon for the meat eaters.

The cheese & crackers was mainly for the men, although I did have a couple of pieces of the uncontaminated cheese. I also had a cinnamon roll, Lynda made more, & an Oreo with my coffee. I love Oreos, but I don't buy them, because I will eat them, lol, and I don't need to eat them.

Finally the pizza is done. We accidentally turned off the oven after the first pizza, so ours took a bit longer, lol. We had a Mediterranean veggie from Walmart. Their pizzas are pretty good. 
After pizza I went home and tried out my new vacuum and of course it irritated me that is didn't work, so I had to work on it, which made for a late night. It didn't take that long, but I still had to upload pics & get ready for bed. I was pooped. I did sleep pretty good apparently. Well now that the blog is updated, I'm off for a bit of nondairy breakfast. Happy Saturday!! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment