Google Search Results

Friday, July 15, 2011

Name The Day

Good Morning! It's sort of cloudy here this morning. It would have been a good morning to sleep in. I was sleeping so good when my alarm went off. I hit the snooze for a while, then finally make myself get up. Usually I hit snooze and then I sort of doze in a light sleep, but I kept falling back into a deep sleep this morning. It was nice, but it's harder to get up. It really makes me miss coffee.

Yesterday's smoothie was a banana pudding smoothie with peanut butter. This is what wakes me up now, of course I don't get it until after I finish the blog; an incentive to work quickly, I suppose. By then, I am usually more awake anyway. I used the FitNutz peanut butter mix in this one, so at least it wasn't as fattening. I haven't weighed in yet. I didn't want to ruin the day first thing.


I watched the grand babies again yesterday. They did pretty good again. Lexi always hates to leave, but does alright. I fixed us all lunch while Lucas kept an eye on Mary. She basically just practices walking right now. Going from one side of the room to the other over and over. I made grill cheese sandwiches for the girls and I had an egg roll and green beans. Mary helped eat a few of my green beans. I just need to make her some that are cooked more. She has a hard time with the skin on veggies, like beans and peas, etc.

After the girls when home I had apple cake and ice cream as my pre-Zumba snack. I warmed the cake this time and plopped a scoop of vanilla on top. It was yummy. I should have added some peanut butter to make the sugar rush last longer.


We had a good workout at Zumba as usual. I still haven't gotten a head band. I'm not sure I feel comfortable wearing one. I think I sweat more than everyone else. Nobody else looks like they stepped out of shower. I guess I'm just that out of shape. 

I was starving when I got home. I'd made some brown rice early to have for dinner, but didn't make my mind up, on what else to have with it until I got back. I decided to make it cheesy broccoli and rice. I cooked some frozen broccoli with onions, added some cheese and milk, cooked it a little longer, until the cheese had melted and become a sauce, then I poured it over my rice and mixed it up. It tasted a lot better than it looks.

It's just one of those dishes that you can't make pretty. I enjoyed every bite though. I love brown rice.

Now I'm at the end, trying to figure out how to name the day. I really hate that part. I know I've said it before. Think about it, what if you had to give each day a name. What would you call your yesterday? Better yet, what would you call mine? lol It's Friday, so enjoy your day! It'll make for a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment