Google Search Results

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Everything But Sleep


I made a to do list yesterday. I had quite a few things on my list. It went as follows -  sleep, breakfast, bake cobbler, play Angry Birds, clean house, do laundry, and read some of my ebook, not necessarily in that order as a matter of fact, not at all in that order.

I definitely got breakfast done. My tummy won't let me miss that. I went with a banana pudding smoothie. I still had yogurt to use up. I froze the last of my blueberry muffins, 3 I think.


For a super cold smoothie frozen fruit is the way to go. I've been freezing my bananas before use the smoothies.

I got a little cleaning done, played Angry Birds, and did a load of laundry before lunch. I attempted a nap, which lasted about 15 minutes, but couldn't sleep, so I got up and fixed the other half of my Dominos Mediterranean Veggie sandwich. It was late for lunch, so I just had the sandwich, no salad etc. I'd saved the bigger half anyway.

I wrapped the sandwich in foil and heated it in the toaster oven. It was just as good as the first half. I was surprised that this sandwich was so good. I don't know why I was surprised, I love Dominos pizza. For cheap pizza, it's the best.

We also went to the grocery store after lunch. I got spinach for my salads. I had a Mexican themed salad for dinner. I used iceberg lettuce, spinach, brown rice, leftover pinto beans, banana pepper, cucumber, tomato, purple onion, cornbread, cheese, light ranch dressing & taco sauce.

It was a little messy, but very good.
Before making my salad, I put together the Blueberry Cornmeal Cobbler. It's a new recipe. I'll be posting it tomorrow. It was for today's Sunday dinner. It looked so good coming out of the oven. I hope it's as good as it looks. I would rather have it fresh out of the oven, but I was afraid I wouldn't have time this morning. I waited until the evening because it was so hot during the day, but probably should have done it first thing yesterday morning, of course I would have been taking a chance that I would have eaten it, lol. 

We got a little thunder and rain last night. I was hoping it would make for great sleeping, but I was too tense to sleep. I should have done my yoga before bed. I've been skipping it lately.

It's sort of overcast this morning with a good chance of rain. Hopefully the high of 90 won't feel so bad. Happy Sunday! Be sure to come back and check out the cobbler tomorrow.

BTW I did get a little ebook reading done. Forgot to mention that. Go me, for accomplishing most of my to do list! Everything, but sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment