Google Search Results

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Dinner And A Movie

Happy Tuesday! It's Zumba day for me, hopefully. It was canceled last week because of vacation bible school. It usually only lasts a week, so hopefully there is nothing else going on. I really need me some Zumba. It would have been nice if yesterday were Tuesday.

 I had the last of the cinnamon rolls yesterday for breakfast, along with an apple I cooked with cinnamon, butter, brown sugar, & ground flax.

I didn't use, but a little brown sugar, but I think I could have left it out entirely. It was really good, just a little sweeter than I prefer.

I had the last of my lo mein noodles with a few of the springs rolls for lunch. They were suppose to be deep fried, but I just stuck them in my toaster oven for about 6-8 minutes. They came out great. I rarely ever deep fry or fry period for that matter and when I do fry anything, I use very little oil.



I went down to the garden to collect cucumbers & tomatoes. I also used my reel mower to mower a little more. It's easier if I don't let the grass get too long. I didn't sweat nearly as much as I did the first time when the grass was longer, but it was still very hot. I had a big glass of water & a little salsa trail mix for a snack when I got back inside. I needed a little something salty as well as a cold drink.

Dale wanted pizza for dinner so we got one from Dominos. Actually I got pizza and they had the Chicken Carbonara bread bowls. I hate getting pizza for one. They charge a ridiculous price for a small compared to the other sizes and if I hadn't been feeling sort of lazy, I would have just passed and fixed something else.

The pizza was very good, but we stopped on the way back to pick up a couple of other things and it wasn't quite as hot when we got home. I didn't bother to heat it because it was still warm, but it sort of loses something when it starts cooling off.
After dinner, I uploaded my pic and posted them to the blog as a draft for this morning. I actually finished up way before bedtime, instead of procrastinating until the last minute. 

I had time to watch a movie before bed. I watched "The Missing", with Tommy Lee Jones. It was a pretty good movie with cowboys & Indians, but not exactly your typical Western, more Indians, than cowboys. The ending could have been better, but it was still a good movie. It was also a little more bloody than I prefer, but bearable. I think 4 stars out of 5.



 Now I'm stuck for a title. Naming each post is my least favorite part of blogging. What name would you pick for this post? Be nice, lol. Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment