Google Search Results

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Zumba And Peanut Butter Kickin' My Butt

The temperature this morning says it's cooler, but it feels warmer in the house. The sun is out and it looks like it's gonna be another hot one. My cool smoothie helps.

I had a Banana pudding smoothie with peanut butter yesterday. I should just do a page for the Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie, as often as I make them I suppose. The peanut butter wasn't agreeing with me yesterday for some reason. I've noticed lately that I keep tasting peanut butter hours after eating it. I love peanut butter, but that part is turning me off.


I had Amy's Enchilada Verde for lunch. I suppose this is why I'm not able to enjoy Great Value frozen dinners. I've been spoiled by Amy's. None are as good as fresh made food, but as frozen dinners go, Amy's is hard to beat, but they are also more expensive, so they are a treat to get. I saved the best for last or it really would have been disappointing to eat the GV dinners.

I think I would like to try making some of these. The beans and rice would be simple enough. I would use brown rice, maybe with corn & peppers instead. The enchilada would be the hardest part, but I think it's would be possible. If I could ever get my freezer empty enough. I would consider making my own frozen dinners. It seems like things multiply in there. Almost everything I eat is frozen and it's still full. Speaking of full the Amy's dinner was also more filling, but it wasn't a light or lean type dinner either.

I snacked on a few Snapeas. I like these a lot. It wasn't quite time for a Zumba snack so I just had a few of these.

This was my pre-Zumba snack. I had a piece of apple cake with melted peanut butter drizzled over it. This was really good, but it's also the reason I noticed that the peanut butter doesn't really agree with me. At first I thought it was because of the peanut butter mixed with the milk in the smoothie, but no milk here and I had the same experience. A couple of hours later and I was still eating peanut butter.

It was good though.

Still filling the effects of the PB, I just had a salad for dinner. I cut up some iceberg lettuce, cucumber, orange bell pepper, and tomatoes (2 little Romas from the garden).

I did add a little cheese and imitation bacon bits.

I topped it all off with some light ranch dressing.

Yesterday I noticed that my left calf was sore, like I'd gotten a severe cramp in it or something, but I hadn't. I'm not sure what caused it, but then I went to Zumba. I love Zumba, but yesterday it really kicked my butt. I was so tired, I really didn't even want to eat when I got home, but I finally had the salad. My legs were so tired, the left is still sore. I hope it's straightened out by Thursday. I also had a hard time concentrating yesterday during Zumba. I was so ready for bed last night. I slept alright, it could have been better and when the alarm went off this morning, I was wide awake, so no problem getting up even though I still didn't want to, lol. Today will be good. I have proclaimed it. So have a good one on me!





No comments:

Post a Comment