Google Search Results

Friday, July 01, 2011

Getting My Exercise

Another sleepless night. I was awake when the alarm went off this morning. I was too hot to sleep. It finally felt cool enough around 4am. A/C plus a fan and it's too hot. If I turn it down any farther, I will have pup-sicles when I wake up. My dogs already lay around curled up like their freezing. They go out during the day to lay in the sun, I assume to get warm.

I had cinnamon applesauce and toast for breakfast yesterday. I used the heels of the bread that I used to make the cinnamon roll toast instead of cutting up the next piece. It was good, but I will be glad when I can go back to my morning smoothie.


I had another of my own Zumba sessions yesterday. I only did about 20-25 minutes since I wasn't sure if we'd be having Zumba class in the evening. I still think the class is more fun. Just having other people to do it with makes it better.

I had a dairy free lunch as well. I was late taking my meds and it was too close to lunch. Luckily I had an Amy's dairy free enchilada dinner with Spanish rice and beans. I was feeling sort of yucky from having taken my meds without food, so I didn't really even want to eat. I assumed that was the cause, so I decided to eat anyway. I just took a few bites and waited, then took a few more until it was gone. About fifteen minutes later, I felt better. I was glad the food helped.


Amy's dinners tastes pretty good, but they look awful, right? I guess there's not a lot you can do for frozen food, especially when it's all mixed together. I think I do prefer when they use to put the frozen meals in divided trays. Some products still have them but they are plastic. I do like that Amy's uses the paper trays.

This is dinner, a chocolate monkey smoothie. I didn't get one for breakfast so I had it for dinner. I have yogurt that needs to be eaten and dadgummit, I miss my smoothies. I did leave out the peanut butter in this one. I just wasn't in a peanut butter mood, imagine that, lol.

It was cold and creamy and delicious. I had planned to have it at lunch, but since I was late taking my meds I had to postpone it until the evening. This was too filling to have as just a snack, maybe if I'd left out the oatmeal, but definitely not with it.

After dinner, I went down to the garden. The grass was getting a little too tall for my preference. It makes me itch and I worry about ticks, yuck. I broke out my handy mower, you like? This was my evening exercise since Zumba was canceled again, due to vacation bible school for the kiddies. I wasn't sure Tuesday, what the reason was, I just knew it was canceled. We made a few calls and sent a few texts and finally found out what was up. 
You definitely get a workout with this gadget when the grass starts getting tall. I like that if fits perfectly between my raised beds, of course it doesn't get the edges too well. I left the edges for another evenings exercise. I collected a few cucumbers while I was in the garden. You can see those in the photo too. I also had peppers I could have gotten, but were fine to leave hanging a little longer. That was my day. I think I met my exercise quota. We'll see how today goes. Surprisingly, I don't feel too bad, even though I didn't sleep well. I'm off to get a bite of breakfast before I starve. Happy Friday!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment