Google Search Results

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Missed Meals

Overslept this morning. Between a screwy alarm and lack of sleep, I was late getting up. I normally like the alarm on my cell phone, but occasionally it acts a little screwy. It picked today. My sleep schedule has gotten screwed up as well, which doesn't help. Up late at night, not sleeping well, up early, nap during the day?....this is not good and makes for a crappy day.

A banana pudding smoothie with peanut butter is good. Unfortunately it doesn't do much for my sleep schedule, but it makes my morning a little better.


After doing the dishes, vacuuming, and throwing in a load of laundry yesterday, I went back to bed. When I got up, I had a few errands to run and didn't have time for lunch immediately, so I grabbed a bag of chips and munched on a handful or two as we went.

While we were out, we went to Mom's. There I had a late lunch/early dinner. She had MSF tomato basil burgers. I had one with spinach, sliced tomato, mayo, & black pepper.
The tomato was super juicy and made for one messy meal. Good, but messy.

Afterwards I had a piece of fresh apple cake and coffee.

After visiting a little we went home. I got in a little more cleaning before bed. I've still got laundry to do before Zumba this evening.
I did do a little off camera munching on some dry roasted peanuts while uploading photos last night. Well, I'm debating on a nap today, afraid, I will never get my schedule straightened out, but knowing I have Zumba this evening, I'd  like to be up for it. Off for breakfast and a little decluttering today. I'll let you know how that goes. Happy Thursday! What's on your schedule?

No comments:

Post a Comment