Google Search Results

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What Big Eyes You Have

I've still got blueberries. I need to make something besides smoothies with them. Yesterday was a busy day so, I didn't get a lot of anything done, including sleep. I was tired last night, but apparently too tire. I was restless most of the night. I think a nap is in order today, not to mention some laundry, which I am so behind on.


This is a purple cow smoothie, I suppose. It's all blueberry. I prefer the Blueberry Banana smoothie.  I think blueberries alone are best in cobbler or muffins, etc. There just wasn't enough flavor for me.

It was cold and refreshing, but the banana pudding smoothie is still my favorite.

I went and had my eye exam yesterday. I'm be getting 2 pair in 2 weeks for just $99 + $79 for the exam tax included. The sale ended yesterday. I can't believe I got in on it. I will be getting thick heavier clunky lenses, I suppose. The lady says I won't like them, but I will have to, since that is all I can afford and I desperately need new ones. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they won't be as bad as she wanted me to believe. 

They dilated my eyes during the exam. I couldn't see a thing afterwards. Lucas helped me pick out my frames. I got two different pairs, one plastic frame and one wire. He said they were good me, but the lady said the wire frames were a little big. They were small than the ones I have so I was not that worried. She wanted me to get round frames for some reason, but I stuck to my guns. I am the one who will have to live with it and I will have an extra pair if I don't like them. Have you had the plastic lenses? What to you think about them vs. polycarbonate?

I went in at 12 noon and got out at 2:30pm. I was starved. Lucas and I grabbed a peach milkshake at Chick-fil-A. Not my kinda place to eat, but the milkshake was great (or I was just really hungry). 

I had to wear the big plastic disposable sunglasses home. It sort of gave me a headache. I guess I should have gotta a shot of that. I squinched across the parking lot and waited until I was in the car to put them on. Ahh, the better to see you with.... Luckily the effects didn't last too long.

The milkshake filled me up so I just had what was left of the pasta salad when I got home. I tried to take a cat nap, before Zumba, but it didn't really work out. I dozed for about 15 minutes and that it.

Dale and Lucas kept Lexi & Mary so Lindsay could go. They said they did pretty good. After they left, I got something to eat. I was tired, but felt really good after zumba. 

I just threw together some leftovers with a MSF chik'n griller. I cut corn off the cob and chopped some red onion w/ red & green peppers to go in it. I also had the rest of my baked potato and the marinated vegetables.


It was a pretty good evening, but seems like a long day. I didn't get a lot accomplished at home, including sleep, so today will be devoted to sleeping and cleaning. Luckily I can doing laundry and take a nap at the same time. Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment