Google Search Results

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Goodies From Everywhere

Here we go again. We made another run for it. Lots of food and lots of photos. I am posting a short description of the pics and I will edit details later. I have a busy day today, all week actually.

Fruit salad breakfast with coconut and pecans 

Lynda brought bagels from Panera's. I forgot pics of the everything bagels. I will try to get those up later.

Lunch at Ruby's my favorite! Yummo!

The best salad in town...

Baby greens, butter lettuce, bell pepper, red onion, sun dried tomatoes, garbanzo beans, feta, and Italian dressing.

Ruby's fruit salad with apple and dried cranberries, love....


On to Starbucks....

Lookin' forward to the Peppermint Mocha

Decaf of course

After a short break back at Lynda, potty for me and Milo (Lynda's puppy), lol. We were running again to World Market, love...

Peanut Butter Pretzels....covered and filled. These were also yummy. Not too sweet.

.
Peppermint & Gingerbread Cocoa Mix (Has anyone tried this, is it good?)

Then to Fresh Market for lots of goodies. I didn't get pics of everything but I will post pics as I eat, lol



Christmas Blend Decaf...I don't think I can wait until Christmas, lol.

Roasted & Salted Edamame, love also

Sweet & Salty Nut Mix

Sesame Nut Mix

Hot Pepper Jelly...Looks good. The Jalapeno is very popular this year.

Back to Lynda to relax a little after all the running. Another Amy's...Enchiladas, bean and cheese....a little oily from the cheese, I think, but great taste. Great time, simple dinner and a good visit. Love, love, love. 

No time for proof reading, forgive me. Also my Christmas week link to The Singing Christmas Tree post. Happy Holidays! Enjoy good food, I'm off to bake cookies. What is your favorite Christmas cookie? 

3 comments:

  1. I really need to remember to bring my camera when I go places. I hope you guys had fun. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The peppermint cocoa is delish! I mixed mine with light Silk milk. Can't wait to taste the Gingerbread. Love the PB Pretzels. Addictive.
    Can't wait to go again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take my camera just about everywhere I go, but I still have trouble remembering to use it, lol. I can't wait to try the cocoa and I agree the pretzels are addictive.

    ReplyDelete