Google Search Results

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Texas Pete Makes Food Yummy

I think I'm getting the hang of going to bed early. I woke up this morning after sleeping fairly well. It was the first decent nights sleep I've have in a while. I found the best way for me to use the melatonin is to take it when I go to bed instead of 30 minutes before. For some reason it doesn't work as well that way for me. I still wake up during the night, but I don't have any trouble getting back to sleep, except when there are dogs barking and then it only annoys me some before I go back to sleep.

I wasn't as hungry this morning as I normally am. I just had half an everything bagel with vegetable cream cheese.



I decided to try the gingerbread cocoa mix from World Market. It was better than the peppermint, but I think that was because, I used more milk and less cocoa mix. Lucas said it was very cinnamon-y, but I didn't think so, of course, I like my food with lots of flavor. I was really in the mood for a hot drink and it certainly hit the spot. 



For lunch today, I did a repeat of yesterday's dinner. The Domino's Wisconsin 6 cheese pizza was even better today, it was hotter, lol, and the baby carrots and salad with fresh spinach was so good last night with the mixture of Texas Pete and Ranch dressing that I repeated that too.



I actually had 2 pieces of pizza. They both wouldn't fix on this plate, lol.

I had been thinking about dinner for 2 days, but didn't get around to fixing it until today. I started out wanting poached eggs, but decided on fried eggs. I haven't had fried eggs in probably 20 years. I've had scrambled,  and boiled, but not fried. I use to eat them with a runny yellow in the middle, but this time I didn't. I just can't eat runny yellows anymore. I had 2 fried eggs, fully cooked on a sandwich with fresh spinach, 2 slices of tomato, salt and cracked pepper and several shakes of Texas Pete and you know what word best describes it, YUMMY.



Sure today was pretty boring, but the food was not or at least it didn't taste boring. How do you add some zip to boring food? 

No comments:

Post a Comment