Google Search Results

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lovin' Amy's Organic Products

I'm posting today's pictures and then I'll figure out what to say. We'll see how it goes. Since this is the week of Christmas, I'm going to post a link for The Singing Christmas Tree. I got the videos up of Lexi singing. I wish I was better at operating a camera, but I enjoyed them anyway. Lexi really enjoys performing for everyone. She was so excited when the Pastor said her name, as he thank the little ones for doing such a good job.

Breakfast - another everything bagel with cream cheese. Good, but boring.


Breakfast was a little skimpy, so I had some chex mix from Aldi's  between breakfast and lunch(not sure what the brand name is). Needs nuts, lol. 


Lunch  - pineapple, pepper and onion cheesy bite pizza 
This was better today than yesterday. I took the pineapple off and cut the chunks into smaller pieces. Pizza Hut didn't really put much thought into their pizza. Who want's a big chunk of pineapple in one spot and nothing in the other. Duh? It could also use a thicker bottom crust.




For dinner I had an Amy's brand bean and rice burrito and sour cream with salad mix, spinach, bell pepper and chipotle mayo dressing. I am really impressed with Amy's; so far I've enjoyed all of the Amy's products I've tried and I'm pretty picky. I am not a big fan of frozen meals either, even though I have been eating them quite often lately. As frozen meals go, Amy's are some of the best I've tried.



This was my day. I know, it was boring. Tomorrow will hopefully be better. I am going to bed and get some much needed sleep. Have a great night! Cya tomorrow. 

Have you tried Amy's Products yet? Do you like Amy's? What's your favorite thing?


Free Music Download - Michael Buble - Exclusive Single Up The Lazy River

No comments:

Post a Comment