Google Search Results

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Feeling Good,

Oh yes, today was a good one. I woke up feeling great; must have slept good (NOT) I did feel great, I did not sleep well. I woke up off and on all night trying to think of ways to make my posts better and also thinking of everything I needed to get done. The last time I woke up, I felt good, like I'd slept enough and I jumped up and started planning the day. I started putting my breakfast together. I had more of the cranberry orange pecan oatmeal and vanilla yogurt and today I cut up half a Gala apple to go with it and sprinkled with the extra cinnamon.



Just as I began taking some shots of my breakfast......my camera battery died. I had undoubtedly forgot to turn it off after uploading yesterday pics. What was I thinking? Not that I wanted a dead battery for breakfast. Luckily the shots weren't terrible, they weren't great, but I think you can tell what I was going eat. If you think my shots are crappy, lol, you should see the ones, I delete.

After breakfast, I immediately began work on my living room. It has been somewhat neglected lately. I have an over crowded tiny living room and I had a tree last year, but somehow there was no room for one this year. I dusted, vacuumed, mopped and rearranged things. My living room was really upside down for a while. Sadly I am still not completely finished, but I have made a big improvement. The most time consuming part of it was figuring out what to do things. Hopefully tomorrow, I can get it back together and maybe even get my tree put up. I don't know about decorated, but at least put up.

I worked for a long time and finally stopped to put some lunch together. I had laid out some lasagna from the freezer yesterday and all I had to do was heat it. I fixed some frozen broccoli with a little Parmesan and a couple more of the brown and serve rolls. Normally I don't eat a lot of bread, but I was trying to keep it from going to waste. I have really had an appetite today.




I really felt good about today. I accomplished so much and I could see I'd made a difference. Sometimes you clean and a couple of hours later, it looks the same as before, especially when you have kids, but even if you don't. Sometimes even adults can be pretty messy. I live with 2 of them.

I did so good today, I rewarded myself with 4 little creme puffs topped with melted dark chocolate chips and crushed dry roasted peanuts. I couldn't help it, they fell out when I got my broccoli earlier. They were calling my name.
 Eat a creme puff!




For dinner I had breaded buffalo shrimp with green beans aka squeaky beans and fried corn. What, you say, the devil is fried corn? I said the same thing. It's basically creamed corn, but it looks more like homemade instead of that sweet soup you get in a can. It also had black pepper in it. I can make my own, cheaper probably, but it was good and I would buy it again for times when I don't feel like making my own. It comes frozen in a tube sort of like sausage or hamburger. You can fix it on the stove top or in the microwave. I would recommended thawing it before cooking on the stove top or putting it on simmer and covering with a lid until thawed. I may try the microwave next time.



I also got a free sample in the mail today, woohoo! It was Tom's Wicked fresh toothpaste in cool peppermint flavor. I will let you know how it is. I'm not a big fan of peppermint. I like milder mint flavors better. Have you tried Tom's toothpaste? What did you think? Be sure and check my other posts, if you like free samples or coupons, but let me know if they're no longer available so I can delete them. Thanks.


Searching For Healthier Desserts - Yogurt Coupon
My Pre  - Holiday Food - Free Cookbook Download
A Snack Here, A Nibble There - Free samples and a free calendar

If you'd like to subscribe, you can subscribe via RSS Feed or have my posts delivered to your email. For those already subscribing, thanks, I really appreciate your support. See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment