Google Search Results

Monday, December 27, 2010

Hungry For Pizza

I awoke this morning with a headache and a cough. I gave in and took a decongestant and some ibuprofen, which made me feel much better. I had a wonderful breakfast, a sweet juicy navel orange, so juicy, I nearly strangled, lol. I enjoyed it anyway. I also had a Chobani peach Greek yogurt topped with cheerios, cornflakes and peanut butter almond granola, from Yoder's Amish Market. This was a really yummy breakfast. The peach Chobani ranks right up there with the vanilla and pineapple. They are making my choice for favorite very difficult.





For lunch I had leftover stir fry veggies with a little rice, mostly vegetables. I tried to make it look good, but there wasn't much hope. I'm also having a bad camera day. Some days, I love my photos and other days I hate them. It's almost like I have 2 cameras that look alike and one is broken, but I can't tell them apart until I see the photos. I know none of them are great, but some days their better.




A little while later, I had a magic bar. I am really going to pay for bringing those home. 


This evening for dinner, Lucas treated us to pizza from Dominos, my favorite. Although I love their Pacific Veggie, we decided to get their Wisconsin 6 cheese and the Memphis BBQ Chicken pizza for the guys. They did help eat some of the cheese as well. I had 2 pieces of the cheese with fresh spinach mixed with lettuce, shredded carrots and red cabbage. My dressing of choice tonight was ranch with Texas Pete. I haven't had this in a while and I could drink Texas Pete. I also had some baby carrots. I used the leftover dressing mixture to dip my baby carrots. This was a super delicious meal. It was one of those meals that you have to stop eating because you're full, but you really don't want to.

Nobody waits for photos, lol.


Ranch dressing & Texas Pete



I thought about food all day. I don't know why, but I've been very hungry lately. Ahhh..... it's lack of sleep. I forgot. I'm trying to get my sleeping schedule changed to one that's more normal, so far, I'm just not sleeping, lol, but I'm going to give it a few more days. I'm bound to sleep from exhaustion, if nothing else. Well, if, I'm going to make my bedtime, I've got to get this posted. Cya tomorrow! What time do you go to bed and get up? Do you sleep good?

No comments:

Post a Comment