Google Search Results

Monday, December 20, 2010

The Singing Christmas Tree

The sun is blinding me this morning, but it's not suppose to be as warm today as yesterday dad-gummit. I am getting started on this early in hopes of getting to bed sooner this evening. My sleeping pattern is completely screwed up. I did sleep better last night, but still got to bed late, because I hate to wait until morning to publish my posts.

I jumped up this morning, hoping to get a few things done before we head to Mom's. I was starving so I got the other half of the chocolate muffin and a vanilla Chobani yogurt with coconut, pecans and flax. It was really so good that way yesterday, still good today, but I did miss the pineapple. I also decided to crumble the muffin into the yogurt. (Update: I was just too tired and didn't get this posted yesterday as badly as I hate it.)



Muffin and yogurt in every bite, yum.


We were having pizza for lunch/dinner/whatever. We were keeping it simple since we would be attending the Singing Christmas Tree at Lexi's church.

We got 3 different pizzas, one pepperoni, one pineapple pepper and onion, both cheesy bite crust or whatever it's call, and one supreme from Romano's. Mom also made macaroni salad, fruit salad and some more of the double chocolate banana muffins. She made them into mini muffin and I didn't get a picture of them.

I didn't get many pictutes at all. I forgot to get pictures of the food until after we had eaten. I was very distracted yesterday, probably from lack of sleep.

Pineapple, pepper & onion with cheesy bite crust (too much garlic)

Romano's Supreme 

Pepperoni with cheesy crust

Macaroni Salad

Fruit Salad

We ate and then we went to Kohl's to kill a little time until we went to the Singing Christmas tree. They were very crowded. There were some good things on sale. We got a few presents while we were there. I'm not telling what, lol. 

My pictures from the Singing Christmas tree were really crappy. I didn't get many good ones. It was crowded, the lighting was terrible and my camera was not cooperating. I also need new glasses, which doesn't help. Here are the shots I got and I will try to get a video up later.

The kids were all making faces at the pastor's request, lol.



I had some of the macaroni salad when I got home.


 I had a headache and due to lack of sleep and other things, I had to wait until morning to get this posted, which I hate. I will try to update this with a video, so if you don't see it yet, check back later. Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment