Google Search Results

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Will There Be Christmas Cookies?

I will be glad when the holidays are done. I think I may sleep for a week. I've been running all day and not sleeping well at night. I got up this morning to try and get yesterdays photos up and I also had plans to go to Mom's to bake cookies. Breakfast was a Panera's everything bagel with light vegetable cream cheese; very good. I nearly burnt the bagel as usual. It just gave it more flavor, lol.


I packed up my cookie pans and got ready to go Mom's. She was picking me up. Somewhere between here and there, the cookie baking got nixed, so it turned into another day of shopping. I have a feeling there won't be many homemade cookies, this year, not a problem for me. I am trying to cut down on my sugar intake anyway, convincing everyone else is another subject. I did managed to pick up a few things I hadn't gotten yet. I will keep you posted on the cookie situation.

We had lunch at Subway. It's been a while since I've had one of their subs. I alway know what I'm getting there. They aren't big on vegetarian item. Sure you can switch the veggies, breads and dressings etc around, but you're still sort of limited. They use to have veggie patties, but some, if not all Subways, no longer have them. I had a 6 inch Veggie Delite on Parmesan Oregano, toasted with white shredded cheese, spinach, lettuce, tomato, onion, bell pepper, black olives and chipotle mayo.




We got a late start today and we were time limited due to the fact that neither Mom nor I drive after dark, so shopping was cut short due to lack of sun light and we will have to try again tomorrow. I am not sure if tomorrow will be baking or shopping, since we will also be waiting on the heat/air man to fix Mom's furnace.

I was looking into getting me some Melatonin since it is suppose to promote sleep. I decide to do a little research first after looking at them at the store. Some were 1mg, some 3mg, also 5 and 10 mg. Some also had B vitamins. I wasn't sure which to get. How many mg. and wiith or without B vitamins? Have you ever tried Melatonin? Which have you used if any and does it work?


When I got home, I had the last two pieces of Pizza Hut's pineapple, bell pepper, and onion pizza and a few of the peanut butter pretzels from World Market. I could easily eat the whole jar, but I was good. I had to eat them quick and get away from the jar or who knows what would happen, therefore, I didn't get pictures of the pretzels, lol.




After eating, I am so sleepy, I can hardly hold my eyes open. I am off to bed since, I have another long day ahead. Cya tomorrow.

If you haven't checked out the videos of my darling Lexi singing in church at The Singing Christmas Tree, you should take a look. Merry Christmas!

@Santa - I really would love a maid for Christmas, I just need her for a couple of weeks, while I sleep. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment