Google Search Results

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Good Food All Day Long

I thought the sun was shining this morning. I don't know why, it was actually raining. I must have dreamed it. I was sleeping so good and something woke me up; I'm not sure what. I knew it wasn't suppose to be sunny, but I felt like it was. I got up and looked out the window, only to be disappointed. I felt kind of grouchy after that. It was short lived though; my breakfast cheered me right up. I was definitely planning to have the cranberry orange pecan baked oatmeal, It was so good with the vanilla yogurt, I thought I'd do a repeat of yesterday's breakfast except that, since the day was so dreary, I decided I'd have a sunny orange to accompany it. It was a very juicy orange. 




Breakfast was definitely a pick me up today. I felt pretty good all day after that. It was so dark outside today. I had to have the lights on all day. I worked on my living room, getting a little more done each day. I still haven't decided how I will make room for my tree. I have simply accumulated too much furniture. I still haven't tackled my entertainment center. I am dreading that gaggle of wires. I've also acquired too many house plance plants. 

Since I was sleeping so well this morning, breakfast was more like brunch, so I also had a late lunch. I decided that rather than skipping a meal, I would just have a lite lunch instead. It was something of a sample plate. I used last night's leftovers, which were more like samples and added a salmon patty from the freezer (I heated it, of course) and some fresh baby carrots. It was a very colorful meal. I really love when I have a meal that is not only tasty, but colorful.  It just seems healthier when you have a variety of colors. 



Was that too much? I like to add lots of photos when it looks good to me. 

It wasn't too long until dinner. I was busy working on my kitchen and reading some articles online. The time passed very quickly. I was afraid I wouldn't be that hungry when it came time for dinner, but I was wrong. I really had a craving for pizza, but I did have one or anything to make one. I had a piece of lasagna in the freezer, which I considered, but somehow lasagna turned into mac and cheese. I also had some broccoli to go with it. Broccoli is one of my favorite things to have with mac and cheese and grilled tuna steaks are excellent with them both, but I didn't have any of those either. I did have a couple of little brown and serve rolls, so I had those as well. 




I love days when I have good food all day long...I got distracted, Bob Ross is on, lol.... 

I'm speechless, some would say that's impossible, but somehow I'm at a loss. I will have to work on some topics... Any ideas? Any questions? 

Well, until tomorrow. May you have a colorful meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment