Google Search Results

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Eat, Pray, Love In The New Year

Alright, I'm staying up late to get this one out. I had a fabulous breakfast, orange slices with half a cranberry bagel topped with cream cheese and sprinkled with dried cranberries. I also had half an orange Powerade. I've been so dry lately, I've been trying to get some electrolytes, so that I can get re-hydrated. I've also been getting an occasional Smart Water, but they are a tad bit expensive and I've been catching the Powerade on sale.






I had a delicious lunch as well. I'm rockin' in the new year with good food and praying that I can lose a few pounds, so that I can stay in my jeans. I still haven't weighed myself, it could be bad. Well, anyway, I had a lunch of leftovers, but what great leftover they were. I had succotash again, lol and the rice with onions, peppers, and Boca burger from yesterday and a small slice of buttered cornbread. It was very yummy and very filling.




I got a movie in the mail today and I suppose you can guess which one it was. Yes, it was Eat, Pray, Love. I have been dying to see this movie and I planned to watch it this evening, despite manly objections, of course there were none....they know better, lol. Not to say, they wanted any part of it, but they kept their opinions to themselves.

I had my dinner with my movie, which also interfered with me getting this done, hence I am up late finishing up. For dinner I threw together something quick, so I could get started watching my movie. I fixed an Amy's bean and rice burrito with tomato soup seasoned with my taco seasoning and I had a few baby carrots to go with it for 2 reasons, one, carrots are crunchy, and good for me and two, someone ate the last of the tortilla chips and never said a word. I was sort of disappointed, lol.



I was not disappointed in the movie. Of all the movies, I could have watched on New Years Eve, I am so glad I chose this one. I hope that everyone can Eat, Pray, and Love in the New Year. Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment