Google Search Results

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

It Was A Long Day

This is the entry for my personal journal yesterday morning. It will sort of give you an idea of how my day started.
It's 5am, I've been awake for 2-3 hours. I laid in bed forever trying to get back to sleep. I gave up at 4am and got up. One annoying dog outside barking didn't help. I've screamed out the back door twice. I now have headphones on listening to my mp3 because I don't own a hand gun. Life is lovely.

Now I will tell you how the rest of the day went. I had breakfast #1 shortly after I got up, which consisted of half an everything bagel with cream cheese. I was very hungry and my bagel hit the spot.



A little while after I ate, I went back to sleep on the couch for about an hour, then I woke up very hungry again. I decided to have breakfast #2. I boiled 2 eggs, sliced some tomato and toasted a piece of everything bread with butter. I wanted something that would stay with me.



Shortly after I ate my DD, Lindsay called and said she wanted me to ride with her to take Mary to the doctor, so I went with Lindsay. While Lindsay took Mary in to see the doctor, Lexi and I waited up front. The doctor visit turned into a 3 hours visit. Which as many may know, 3 hours in a waiting room with a four year old , no matter how well behaved, is not fun for the four year old or the person with them. We read books, talked with others, we even went for a walk. It was a short walk because it was very chilly outside and I wanted to stay close since I wasn't sure when Lindsay and Mary would be done.

Finally they were done and we stopped at a convenience store and got a drink and a pack of crackers to tide us over until we got home. I got cheese/peanut butter crackers. I guess that was lunch.



Lunch

When we got back. Lucas came and picked me up, then he and I went by the grocery store to pick up a few things. I was so ready for dinner when I got home. I grabbed the quickest thing I had that was hot. I had an Amy's frozen dinner. It was the Pesto Tortellini. I fixed 2 pieces of everything bread toasted with butter to go with it. I wasn't as fond of the tortellini as I am Amy's Enchilada Verde or the Tortilla Casserole with Black Beans. The tortellini was not bad, but there was something about it I didn't particularly care for. It was the pesto I think. I like pesto, but that pesto was different than what I have eaten before. Yet and still, I was so hungry, I didn't really care. I ate it and was glad to get it, lol.



I also had the last of the snowball cake for dessert. It was still very good and I was so tired, I just went to bed after that.


I'm still tired, so excuse me if this post is not edited and I still have to take down my tree. Do you have a question you would like me to post or to ask me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment