Google Search Results

Monday, January 24, 2011

Good Day, Good Food, Good Night

I have absolutely got my sleeping pattern totally messed up. I've been going to bed way too late, but still trying to get up at the same time. Running on 6 hours sleeps is not good. I do sleep better, but I think that is pure exhaustion. I slept a little later today, unintentionally. We didn't do dinner at Mom's today since we had her birthday celebration dinner yesterday. I thought I'd never get all those photos posted, lol. 


I wasn't exactly energized this morning. I didn't feel like making breakfast and I had no bagels thawed. I was ready for something besides a bagel anyway. I had cereal for breakfast, but not your ordinary boring bowl of cereal and milk. I had half cheerios, half cornflakes, sliced banana, walnuts, a spoonful of raw sugar and a little ground flax.



I had a piece of Mom's birithday cake for snack. I brought home a small piece for me and a larger one for DH. He ate the small one, so I had the larger one. I only ate 2/3 of it and gave the rest to DH. It would have been better with a little ice cream and some salty nuts. It was way too rich, by itself, sort of left me feeling yucky.








I took advantage of my sugar boost and cleaned my living room rug. I don't know how long it will stay that way, since we are expecting more rain in the next couple of days. It also made my living room smell nice. 




I rewarded myself with lunch afterwards. I have half the Rosemary baked ziti from Roman's and a salad of spinach, radicchio, and baby portabella mushrooms, with Caesar dressing from lunch at Ketchie Creek Bakery. I nearly forgot I had leftovers from Romano's or I probably would have eaten sooner. I guess it's a good thing I forgot, since I now have a clean rug. 








I also had 2 peanut butter pretzels after lunch. These are addictive and I need to have Lucas hide them. I had him hide the last container. 




Dinner was also a salad, another Apple Cinnamon Salad & Dressing
This time I used spinach & baby romaine instead of plain spinach, walnuts instead of pecans, and plain onion instead of red onion. I also added an extra sprinkle of cinnamon to the apples.










I had Ritz crackers with cream cheese and hot pepper jelly after eating my salad. I just love this stuff. I wish it was a little hotter though. I like foods with a lot of flavor and I like spicy food, for that reason. I don't want food so hot you can't taste it, but I like stuff pretty warm.





I enjoyed my food today. The cake was a little off, missing the ice cream and nuts, but not bad. Everything else was very good. Even though I've not been getting enough rest. I've had pretty good days lately. I'm just tired and it's hard for me to concentrate. I'm getting done a little earlier tonight so I'm going to hurry and try to get a little more rest. Cya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment