Google Search Results

Thursday, June 30, 2011

More Energy Less Appetite

Sunny and 64 degrees this morning. I was awake shortly before my alarm went off. It took forever to get to sleep last night. I was surprised that I felt as well rested as I do, especially since I was late getting to bed in the first place. I guess it's about quality and not quantity.

Still avoiding dairy in the morning temporarily, I had another round of Cinnamon Roll Toast. This time I used sliced bread. It was homemade bread Dale bought at the flea market. I'm not sure what kind. It was sort of football shaped, so I slice it on the diagonal, spread it with cinnamon butter on both sides and grilled it in my iron skillet. It was yummy.

I actually made 3 pieces, two for me, one for Lucas. I also had a MorningStar Farms veggie sausage, my last one.

I concentrated on the kitchen yesterday, as far as cleaning goes, I'm trying to declutter it. It seems quite a few things have found a permanent home on my counter tops. After working in the kitchen some I did my own version of Zumba in my living room. I put on my Zumba playlist, got my weights and had my own private party. It wasn't quite as intense, but it was more than I have been doing lately. I think doing my exercise may help energize me. I always feel so sleepy during the day. I did feel sleepy, before I did my Zumba yesterday, but not afterwards.

I had more afternoon energy and less of an appetite for some reason. I did eat a big lunch. I finished off my leftover mac & cheese, along with a salad on the side. I had iceberg lettuce, white cucumber, broccoli, carrot & cherry tomatoes.


I had light ranch for my salad dressing.

I spent most of my afternoon reading and more working in the kitchen. I was down to the end of the book I've been reading, Before I Go To Sleep. It's even harder to put down when you get to the end of a mystery, where everything is coming together and you finally find out what's going on. The ending left me wanting a little more information, it was sort of blunt for a book that isn't part of a series. It wasn't a bad ending, I was just hoping for a little more to it.

I had the last dab of my butter pecan blizzard while reading. I'd eaten more of it before than I thought. There wasn't a lot left in the cup. I wasn't a big fan of their butter pecan anyway. I prefer more "stuff", less ice cream. I've alway bought vanilla ice cream and then added lots of topping, nuts, pretzels, fruit, etc. What kind of ice cream do you like, any add ins?

I read & read & read, until my eyes got blurry. I took a break and heated me 2 cheese rolls, the last two, burning them slightly. I went back to my book after eating the rolls. They wound up being dinner. I finished my book and wasn't really hungry for anything else after that.

I watched one episode of Hack on Netflix, uploaded my photos and got ready for bed. By the time I was finished, it was later than I expected. It would have been nice if, I'd went straight to sleep, but at least I slept well, once I did. Have you read any good books, watched a good movie? Leave a comment. I'd love to see who's out there. Introduce yourself. Feel free to subscribe. You can also follow me on Twitter and I have a StumbleUpon button and a +1 button you can click, if you like any of my posts. Thanks for taking a look. Hope to hear from you. Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment