Google Search Results

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pizza & Margaritas

Well, I over slept about an hour this morning, so this is a rush post sorry.

My breakfast yesterday was a peanut butter banana smoothie. Basically the banana pudding smoothie minus the wafers and with the addition of about a tablespoon of peanut butter. The one I had before Zumba the day before was so good, I decided to have another.


I have leftover brown rice w/ spinach and tomatoes for lunch, along with another Gardein Chick'n Scallopini and some sliced cucumber. I seasoned the Scallopini with Cajun Injector's Quick Shake Hickory Grill Seasoning and paprika, this time. It tastes about the same as the off brand BBQ seasoning I have, but less salty, my reason for using it.

  I put a little light ranch over my cucumbers. It was part of the packet from Salsaritas. They have pretty good ranch.

I had some trail mix + a few dried cranberries & butterscotch chips for a snack. It didn't really need the butterscotch chips.

We went to Mom & Lynda's yesterday evening, so Dale could work on the bathroom they are remodeling. Hopefully it won't be much longer. I know they are ready for it to be finished.

We had pizza for dinner. They got a large pepperoni and I had a little personal pan cheese. I can't believe Pizza Hut doesn't offer a small anymore, of course, all their pizzas are smaller than they used to be or it seems like it anyway. It was good just to pricey for the size.

Mom & Lynda were having margaritas (the leaded version). Lucas and I had our unleaded or virgin. I had 2 a regular and a mango. The mango was better, the salt a bit much, but as long as you drink from the same spot, you're good.
 Ok, so that's my story and I'm stickin' to it, lol. Now to get this baby going, so it makes email. I'll see y'all again tomorrow. Same bat time, same bat channel. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment