Google Search Results

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

A Week Full Of Mondays

This day started off like a lot of other days. Another late morning start, another smoothie. I had another pineapple smoothie, finishing off the last of my canned pineapple. I saw fresh pineapples on sale at the grocery store today. It's ashame I didn't have it for my pineapple smoothies.


Very cool and refreshing. It's been very warm lately and my cool morning smoothies have been wonderful.

I had the last of my leftover pea salad as a starter for lunch. There wasn't a lot left, but I decided to finish it off.

I also had an Amy's Black Bean Burrito. I just love Amy's Mexican products. They are so yummy. The burrito was a little spicy, but I love spicy. 

I also love the tortilla on these. I could eat it by itself. This one was a little tough because I fixed it in the microwave. I was a bit rushed and didn't have time for the oven. I still enjoyed it, but hopefully next time I'll have time to pop one in the oven.


I didn't stop with a burrito, I also had my slice of leftover dark chocolate cake with....Breyers coffee fudge brownie ice cream.
Looking at these photos really doesn't help with my late night munchies. I'm also out of gum. I did just have 2 small scoops of ice cream with my cake, but it was still too much and I was a miserable for a short time before Zumba.  

Yes, today was Zumba day. It felt like Monday again, instead of Tuesday. That's 3 Mondays in a row. Sunday, which I first thought was Monday, the actual Monday and today which also seemed like Monday. How bad is my week to have 3 Mondays? How far gone am I to think everyday is Monday? Hopefully the rest of the week will be Friday or better yet, Christmas.

When I got home from Zumba I was still sort of full. I waited a little while and then just had a light salad of lettuce, spinach, mushroom, tomato, cucumber and light ranch dressing.

I also had a few strawberries that I picked up at the grocery store. They were huge, sweet, juicy and totally guilt free, unlike the cake and ice cream.

 
We watched a movie while I had dinner. The movie was The Town with Ben Affleck. I gave it a 3 out of 5. While I did like the movie, it didn't "Wow" me. It just didn't go where I would have liked it to go. It wasn't a bad ending, just a little flat.



Alright, time for bed. Night y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment