Google Search Results

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kellogg's Fiber Plus Chewy Bar Review

Well, I'm back! Here to tell you about my Wednesday. I got up as usual, with my new schedule, I go straight to the laptop first and then comes breakfast. Hunger makes me work faster. No dawdling, I'm on a mission.

Since I was out of vanilla yogurt, I had a lemon Chobani for breakfast, with it's tartness, it's definitely an eye opener.


I also had leftover canned fried apples, I heated them and threw in a dab of butter.

A while later I had half an everything bagel spread with cream cheese and sprinkled with garlic and parsley. Since I was going with Mom & Lynda, this would tide me over until we eat again.

They picked me up and we went straight to Panera's and got bagels. I got everything bagels and one sweet onion & poppyseed to try. I also got another Mango smoothie with the big fat pink straw. These straws would also be great for super thick milkshakes.

We had lunch at O' Charley's. We had the Southwestern Twisted Chips while we waited on our food.

I had the California Shrimp salad with strawberries, mandarin oranges, blue cheese, candied pecans, & dried cranberries over romaine and spring mix. I got the shrimp on the side to take home to DH. I am not a fan of un-breaded and I didn't really care for the dressing either, but I had no intention of eating the dressing anyway. The juices from the fruit were enough with all the ingredients. I also would have preferred feta instead of blue cheese. The pecans were the best part. I only ate half and brought the rest home.


We also went to the Restore, the Goodwill & Target. I can never remember in what order we go, but we shopped 'til we dropped. Then we headed home, but about halfway there we had to make a u-turn to check on Uncle Bill, who'd taken a fall and was taken to the hospital. While we waited to see if he was alright, Mom and I got a snack from the vending machine. I had a Kellogg's Fiber Plus Antioxidants, Dark Chocolate Almond Chewy bar. The name alone is a mouthful.
I love the chewy bar. I don't know about the other flavors, but this one was good. Not candy bar sweet, but close enough to satisfy and a great snack to tide me over until dinner.

Nutrition Facts

Kellogg's - Fiber Plus Antioxidants Chewy Bar Dark Chocolate Almond

  Serving: 1      Serving Size: 1 Bar
 
Calories 130 Sodium 50 mg
Total Fat 5 g Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 3 g Total Carbs 24 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 9 g
Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 7 g
Trans 0 g Protein 2 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Vitamin A 0% Calcium 10%
Vitamin C 0% Iron 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.


BTW, Bill was alright. He did have to have his head stapled though, which was bad enough. We stopped at Starbucks and picked up an off camera cup of coffee for the road, actually our second cup of the day, since we already gotten one at the Sbux in Target. (Forgot that one too.)

I'm going to go ahead and post this so that my email subscribers get it. I am too close to the deadline. I'm not sure if it updates via email or not, but they'll at least see most and know I posted.

I finished off my leftovers when I got home. I had what was left of the wild rice with broccoli and carrots and the green beans with potatoes and mushrooms. I was glad I have something quick. I added a couple of veggie sausages, which I'd forgotten I had in the freezer. 

After uploading yesterday's photos, I called it a night. I was super tire. It was cool last night and I slept pretty good, but still wasn't excited about get up. Starving again, I'm off to get a bite of breakfast. Have a great day! 

If you aren't a subscriber, I can always use more. You can subscribe via RSS or email. If you'd just like to check back once in a while, you can follow me on Twitter, so you'll be updated to every new post. Then just check out the ones that interest you. Thanks for checkin' out the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment