Google Search Results

Friday, June 17, 2011

Junk Food Junkie

I'm still stuck on post titles. I hope I get better at it. I'm up, but that's it. I pretty much feel the same as yesterday. By the time I finished yesterday's post, I was so hungry, I couldn't wait on a smoothie. The junk food junkie in me had kicked in. I was on a mission alright, to eat as much junk as possible. I had a piece of pineapple jello poke cake with cool whip topping and fresh pineapples. My excuse -  I was starving and the cake & pineapples would be throw out otherwise.



This is my new to me swing that DH got me at an auction. Not bad for $25. I paid $40 for a nice used wooden swing. I've looked everywhere for a metal one. I've seen them everywhere, but not for sale and the ones that are, are usually more like $200-$300. This one is a little smaller, but still sits 2 people comfortably. It painted black in good condition. I plan to paint it green to match the frame and put on new chains. It's actually a little fancier than the one I wanted, which is great. It has ivy leaves at the top. It doesn't hold water and doesn't need cushions. Now if I only had a covered porch to put it on.


For lunch I hat the rest of my California salad from O' Charley's. Good, but now a good as fresh. the pecans and sort of lost their toasty crunch. I will have to make my Strawberry Mandarin Spinach Salad w/ pecans instead of almonds or cashews. That would make it even more awesome. This was the healthiest thing I ate all day.

Even as a leftover it was way better than it looks.

The salad didn't make me miserably full satisfy me, so I had half a sweet onion and poppy seed bagel with cream cheese. The SO&P may be better than the everything. The onion & poppyseed  is baked throughout the bagel and the everythings are just plain with bagel with everything topping.

Later I had a peanut butter pretzel snack. Makin' sure I get plenty of carbs. I was very sleepy all day. I'm not sure if I was eating carbs because I was sleepy or sleepy because I was eating carbs.

Obviously I was still missing my banana pudding smoothie, so I had the rest of my banana pudding blizzard instead. I probably could have had a whole smoothie for around the same or less calories.


Dinner was Amy's Cheese Pizza sprinkled with basil and garlic along with a bowl of Panera's tomato soup. This one said tomato bisque and was in a smaller container. I'm not sure the soup is different though, maybe they just changed the name or something. It did seem to have more little piece of tomato and was lighter red, but it mostly tasted the same.

The pizza was very good. I ate half and Lucas ate the other half. It went great with the soup. I had thought about having grilled cheese, but figured this would be even better.
I had a late dinner, which threw off the rest of the evening. I was later getting to bed and didn't want to get up. I've started hitting the snooze button. I'm either going to have to set my alarm earlier or stop hitting the snooze button. I'm also going to have to figure out a way to get to bed earlier. Seven hours is not enough when you don't sleep well. How many hours sleep do you get? Is it enough?

Now, I'm going to get my smoothie on, ha, ha!!
Comments welcome especially blogging tips.






No comments:

Post a Comment