Google Search Results

Monday, June 06, 2011

Sleepless Sunday

Late to bed, early to rise, makes me extremely tire. I just couldn't get my brain to shut off last night. I finally got up and took a shower hoping to relax enough, that I could get to sleep; about 3 more hours and I was wide awake. I just went ahead and got up. My smoothie this morning was a mixture of fruit, a small piece of banana, a big strawberry and a little Granny Smith apple. The rest was just my usual mixture, yogurt, oatmeal, milk, vanilla, ground flax and ice.

 Since I'm extremely tire, I'll just hit the highlight and then hit the bed.

Here's what was on today's Sunday dinner menu:

Fried Chicken Breast

Barbecued Brisket

Turkey Breast

Brown Gravy

Stuffed Bell Peppers

Macaroni Salad

Mashed Potatoes

Cooked Broccoli

Biscuits

No, of course that's not brisket. I had a MSF Riblet, mashed potatoes, broccoli, stuffed pepper, & a biscuit.


Chocolate Cake for dessert

& jello salad

I had jello salad. Just remembered I didn't bring any home. Oh well. I did get cake.

Dinner was an Amy's burrito Especial with black beans, rice and tomatoes. I still think the Southwestern burrito is the best. I defrosted this one for about 6 minutes and then baked it in my toaster over at a slightly higher temp. for 15 minutes, better than the microwave, faster than the oven. 
I wish I'd had some sour cream, but I was out. I did do a last minute addition of taco sauce. This one needed a little something extra.

I had the last of my German Chocolate DQ blizzard and as suspected there was mostly vanilla ice cream, scant amount of chocolate and that's it.

 I've been listening to Pandora Radio while doing this. I did watch 2 movies tonight. 

The Green Hornet at Mom's which not bad, there was action and humor, but it didn't wow me so it just gets a 3.



The second movie, I watched at home on Netflix instant watch, via Wii.
It was called Ondine. It was somewhat of a chick flick, but there was some action. It also gets a 3. I enjoyed both movies. I liked them, but didn't love them.


That's all folks. Night y'all!











No comments:

Post a Comment