Google Search Results

Friday, June 24, 2011

Lots Of Liquids

Starting over again. I had to close my browser for an update this morning and even after hitting save twice in blogger before closing. It did not save what I had written. Not Happy!!

I'm still feeling crappy this morning. The fever is down but the head ache and body aches are hanging in there; no other symptoms so far. My fever was 102.4 last night. I took 2 Advil about 12:30 last night, one hasn't been working. It was nearly 5am before my fever came down enough that I was comfortable sleeping.I didn't feel as bad yesterday. 

I had a banana pudding smoothie + peanut butter for breakfast. I felt sort of sick afterwards, but it was good going down.

I didn't feel like eating again until around 3 pm. I fixed a frozen pizza we'd gotten at Aldi. It was Mama Cozzi's 4 cheese pizza with rising crust, not bad, better than I expected. I do wish the cheese in the middle had gotten bubbly before the edges started to burn. I like my cheese a little brown and my crust crisp on the outside, soft on the inside. This one got a little crisper than I prefer and the cheese just barely done in the middle. I would buy this again though. I'll just have to adjust my oven temp and time.

I just ate 2 pieces, nothing else, again I felt sort of sick afterwards.

Other than the slight nausea after the pizza, I felt pretty good. I had broken out in a heavy sweat before eating and had hoped it was over. I planned to go to Lexi's bible school program to see her perform. I took a shower and as I was taking a shower the chills came. By the time I got out I was freezing, the fever was back, so I had to cancel my plans and stay home. I took an Advil and hope it would knock out the fever.


I had a big glass of juice, well actually half juice, half water. I always water it down. After drinking water all the time, straight juice is too much like drinking syrup to me. I always crave juice when I am sick although this doesn't really qualify. This actually says juice beverage on the carton, which leads me to believe it's not all juice. It didn't really taste that great either. I am not a big fan of tropical punch flavor anyway. I had too much Hawaii Punch as a kid. I didn't buy this. I had Lucas pick up juice and this is what he brought. He had planned to bring a different flavor, but they were out, so he got this instead.

For dinner I had a piping hot cup of Campbell's tomato soup, another thing I crave when I am sick. One cup was all I wanted, nothing else.

I stayed up until I could take another Advil. I'd taken one around 6 or 6:30 pm and couldn't take another for 6 hours. I fever was back up, way before time to take them. I am hoping today will be better. I may just have some juice and go back to bed. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment