Google Search Results

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Stress Eating

Went to bed really early this morning late last night. I got up about 6 hours later. To make me feel better, I had a banana pudding smoothie, minus the vanilla wafers. It was still great, but I do prefer it with. I've gotta get more.

Super cold and smooth, the perfect pick me up after a lack of sleep.
 The day started off hot, I was roasting when I got up and I hid out inside most of the day. No major cooking to make matters worse, I just heated a Kashi dinner in the microwave and my leftover green beans to go with it. The Pesto Pasta Primavera was pretty good. It needed a pinch of salt, which is unusual for most frozen dinners. Most processed foods in general are usually pretty salty. I very seldom add salt to anything pre-made.
 


I liked that the Kashi dinner had lots of veggies. I love yellow carrots, I don't get those often. I would get this dinner again.



I was feeling sort of stressed today for no particular reason, maybe from lack of sleep. My back has been in knots all day. I am in major need of a back massage.

I also ate DH's piece of cake. Ya snooze, ya lose in this house, when it comes to sweets, especially when I'm feeling stressed. I am a stress eater at times and I have little will power over chocolate.
I went down to the garden today. I staked the tomato plants and tied them up. I also weeded around some of them. It wasn't long before I gave it up. It was still just too darn hot, though the sun had gone down. I was wringing wet when I came back inside. I had a tall glass of water in front of the fan.

For dinner I had brown rice with spinach and tomato along with some stir fried veggies. It didn't exactly go together, but both were very good. I seasoned everything with garlic, sea salt and onion powder.



I also had a few handfuls of this after dinner as my solution to a craving for something sweet. I wish it had had more pecans. I love pecans.
  No I taking my aching back and the 3lbs I've gained and going to bed. I'll be doing a little yoga first to sort out some of the knots. Forgive me if I've left anything out. I'll meet ya back here tomorrow and you ask me questions or tell me what's missing. 

I still have two episodes of Drop Dead Diva left. I love watching shows on Netflix, being able to see a show from beginning to end and not having to wait to see what happens only to miss the next episode because I forgot it was on. If I'm going to watch reruns, I can at least choose which ones. Night y'all.

On, and if you like any of my posts, be sure to hit the +1 button at the bottom of the post.

Google launched the +1 button back in March as a way to help share web content and make search more personal and relevant. For more information about the +1 button, you can watch this short video:

No comments:

Post a Comment