Google Search Results

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Smoothies, Salads, And A New Routine

Yesterday's smoothie was Strawberry Banana, more strawberry than banana. The strawberry were looking sort of puny and I figured I would use them up before they went to waste. My new routine went fairly smoothly yesterday. I hoping it is going to workout. I still didn't get to bed until 12:30, but that was still way earlier than usual.


 I had an outing planned yesterday, a day out with Mom & Lynda. We went to Panera Bread and picked up some bagels. I got the last four everything bagels and a free Mango Smoothie. You have to be there pretty early to get those everything bagels. They go pretty quickly. There was quite a line and we thought all the good stuff might be gone before we ordered. Fortunately we got what we wanted.

The Mango Smoothie was great. I love Mangoes. It was pretty thick, but came with a huge straw.  Mom & Lynda got something next door at Starbucks.


We checked out Habit's Restore, Kohl's, Michael's, Goodwill & Target, but not necessarily in that order. I got a tee shirt from Kohl's and some more Gardein Chick'n Scallopini & Lemon Chobani from Target. 

 We also went to Salsarita's for lunch and we all had vegetarian taco salads. We got shredded lettuce, black beans, rice, roasted veggies, tomatoes, red onion, fresh salsa, shredded cheese, spice sour cream. I also got black olives and jalapeƱos. I got a pack of light ranch, but didn't need it so, I saved it for later. I got a drink instead of water, a mixture of Sprite, Light Lemonade and Hi-C Punch. It was pretty good. The salad was good too, except the shell wasn't to fresh. It was crispy, but not fresh crispy. I just ate half of it.

I made the mistake of wearing sandals yesterday. My feet and legs were killing me by the end of the day. I will remember my tennis shoes next time. 
When I got home I still have to make a run to Walmart. I was sort of hungry so I grabbed half a bagel, toasted it, spread some cream cheese on top & out the door we went. I still had my sandals on, but had to take them off on the way home.

When I got home I had another salad. I still had corn & black beans to use up, but I didn't make this one like a taco salad, since I'd already had one. I used onion & tomato, Mozzarella cheese, the packet of ranch from Salsarita's and black pepper. 

 It was sort of late, by the time I got my salad. I uploaded the photos for the day and called it a night. I even got my yoga in before 12:30am, not bad for the first day of my new routine. I going to wrap this up. Hopefully it will make it to my email subscribers. See ya tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment