Google Search Results

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Junk Food Binge

My eyes are very dry today, which makes it hard to see. It's a problem I've had for years. I've been using my eye drops 4 or 5 times a day or more lately. I put them in as soon as I get up in the morning. I feels great, but doesn't seem to help much. Today everything is blurry, which is annoying when I try to do anything on the computer, one reason, I haven't felt much like blogging. I just hope that the pictures are clear, they don't look that way to me.

A nice cold smoothie was what I wanted this morning. I'm still not burnt out on them . I may feel differently when winter comes again. I had another pineapple smoothie today. I always feel full 20 minutes after I've drank on, but while I'm drinking it I feel like having 2 of them, but I know better. They go down quick, great if you're in a hurry.


What's in the glass
Vanilla Yogurt
Canned Pineapple Chunks
Milk
Old Fashioned Oats
Vanilla Extract
Chopped Walnuts (since I still haven't gotten ground flax)
Ice Cubes

Today was a laid back quiet day. I did some cleaning & laundry, but was sort of lazy otherwise. That's how I feel when my eyes are being difficult. It was hot outside and someone was burning something somewhere. It was smoky outside. I could smell it inside the house. I let the dogs stay inside most of the day.

I was a lazy about food also. I ate a lot of junk today, just snacking the day away more or less. I had strawberry pretzel mess dessert for a snack. It tastes great, but it's not much to look at. Taste is the main thing though. It doesn't matter how pretty it is, if it doesn't taste good.


 I had a dab of leftovers for lunch, some mac & cheese with pea salad sprinkled with a little fresh ground pepper.


I had a few handfuls of this snack mix that Mom gave me. It has dried cranberries, pecans, cashews, & pistachios. 

  
I had a bowl of cucumber and tomato slices drizzled with sun dried tomato vinaigrette. I still have several Roma tomatoes in my vegetable drawer.

I thought about adding a little onion, but like I said, I was sorta of lazy, so I didn't bother.

It was hot this evening, there was nothing on tv, I was bored and I gave in to my junk food craving and had a bowl of Breyer's Coffee Fudge Brownie ice cream. 

I do this sometimes, that is I have days when i just snack or eat junk. I try not to do this too often. I usually limit myself to one junk food treat a day, but there are days when I eat junk all day long. I also try to eat healthy snacks, sweets are the worst. They are my downfall.
Now that I'm done, I think I will grab my bottle of eye drops and get ready for bed. It's way late and tomorrow is Zumba day.

No comments:

Post a Comment