Google Search Results

Monday, May 16, 2011

What Kid Doesn't Love Pudding

Ahhhh! A big tall icy cold smoothie for breakfast. Yes, it's another Banana Pudding Smoothie, but it was my last banana, so I'll have to be creative tomorrow. Anytime you have a food suggestion, I'd love to hear it.


My ice maker went a little crazy this morning. It gave me a mixture of crushed and cubed. I think I got more than usual. It was super icy cold, but yummy.

 Today we had lasagna. This is the meat version with a tomato-y sauce and lots of cheese.

There were also meatballs in sauce and Hoagie buns for meatball subs. BTW I took several photos of these and they were all bad. I think the lens steamed up. Oh well.

Chicken & Stuffing

And Vegetable Lasagna with a sun dried tomato Alfredo sauce. It has sun dried tomatoes, spinach and carrots with lots of cheese.

Green beans and potatoes.

Corn

The Mini Salad Bar for a make your own salad.

Buttery Toasty Bread

I piled up my plate full, but wasn't able to eat it all. These are big plates. I had vegetable lasagna, corn, green beans, salad with light honey Dijon dressing and a piece of toast. I love spinach in lasagna. 

We had pudding pies and parfaits for dessert. One Chocolate pie with pecans and whipped topping.

A Lemon Pie with whipped topping.

And Coconut pudding parfaits and a couple of Lemon ones too.

Our master chef decorated the parfaits.

Carefully filling the bag with cool whip. One for the bag.....

....and one for the chef.

Topping each parfait with just the right amount.

Next came the clean up. We wouldn't want to waste any, now would we?

I waited a while for dessert. I had an off camera cup of decaf while my food settled. I eventually had a little room for dessert, so I spooned half a coconut parfait into a dessert cup with a little extra topping and a Maraschino cherry on top. Ya really need a cherry, so that it feels like something special, right? Lexi had chocolate pie in cup like mine. She had to have extra cool whip & a cherry also.


I got a few shots of Miss Mary too. She had some of the Lemon pie. I don't think I've met a kid that doesn't like some kind of pudding.

She is getting used to the camera. So now I get smiles instead of that puzzled look.
  
Itsy Bitsy Spider went up the water spout....

Down came the rain.....
We had a good visit and had a ball with the kids.

For dinner #2, I had another Gardein Chick'n Scallopini patty, but with barbecue sauce this time, along with the four cheese rice and leftover green beans. The patty was really good with bbq sauce.
   
I just had a small plate tonight. It was just right.


Now it doesn't really feel late, but it is, so I'll put myself and this blog to bed and I will catch you all tomorrow. Have a great Monday!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Lexi show don't you. She so funny. Mary is picking up on that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I wish I could get more of them, but they are so fast and I'm not quick enough. If only everyone could see the whole show.

    ReplyDelete