Google Search Results

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ice Cream For Dinner

I woke up this morning, it was still raining, but I slept so well, I didn't care. I could have slept longer, but I already sleep in too late as it is. I didn't have a smoothie for breakfast, but I did have a yummy breakfast, a fruity, yogurt, cereal bowl.


So what's in the bowl
Vanilla Yogurt
Ground Flax
Cheerios
Multigrain Flakes
Kix
Gala Apple
Cinnamon
Dried Cranberries
Warm Melt-y Peanut Butter


 Yummy!!

I had lunch/ dinner at Mom's. Lunch kind of fell through the cracks. So this was sort of both. I had an Amy's Light & Lean Black Bean and Cheese Enchilada. Thank God I proof read, somewhat, if only you knew what I just wrote, I so left out too many needed words. I apparently didn't sleep quite as well as I thought. I'll go with that excuse. 

Anyway, I nuked this one a little too long, but normally it's very good. It was still edible just a little tough in one spot. I love Amy's Mexican dinners the most. 

I also had a Chobani lemon yogurt....
 ....with fresh blueberries.
 Today was Zumba day for me. I always look forward to Zumba day. I usually have a pre-Zumba snack and dinner afterwards. I had my blueberries and yogurt before and a German Chocolate DQ Blizzard that Mom bought afterwards. Not the healthiest dinner, but it was good. That's one of the perks of being a grownup. I still feel like I got the wagging Mommy finger just because I know I should do better. What's the worst thing nutritionally, that you've eaten as a meal?

 Worse yet, I had some salsa trail mix off camera when I got home. Good thing I don't eat like that often. I've sort of felt bad today, so I think I'll call it a night. I'll try and do better tomorrow. Time for some yoga now. I be back tomorrow though.




No comments:

Post a Comment