Google Search Results

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Movie Pizza Friday

Sorry, but today's breakfast was a smoothie. I still had one banana left and I wasn't wasting it in a fruit bowl or anything else for that matter. I am normally not a big fan of the banana on it own. I like the flavor of banana, but there's just something about it in it's natural state that I just can't get use to, but when you take a banana and throw it in a blender or add it to a batter, then I can do some banana. I know I keep repeating it, but this Banana Pudding Smoothie is the stuff. Just thinking about it makes me want one. Moving on......


Lucas always makes me want food. He came in talking to me while he was eating some Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil Triscuits and cream cheese. Well, you know I could smell those crackers right away and I just knew he was spreading cream cheese on them too. I just had to fix myself a few of them. I love triscuits and these are some of the best ones they make.


Those crackers were just a primer for lunch. I had the last of my chipotle seasoned chili beans with a few saltines. 


I had a little more than I realized once I poured them in the bowl.
  
I know I've been splurging way too much, but I can't completely do without. This morning I was still down 4lbs., not to say that I will be in the morning, but I don't worry as much when I down a few. I'm not entirely unhappy with my weight, I just don't want to get any bigger and I would feel better in my clothes if I lost 5 or 10 lbs. I also have a few things I've already outgrown, so I would like to be able to wear those again as well.

My sweet tooth is my down fall. I had the other half of my Reese's dark chocolate peanut butter cup today. I just don't understand how something so little can have so many calories.


Dang, I'm too tired, I guess. I just published this before I was even done. I guess I had better hurry up and finish.

Tonight we unexpectedly had pizza, Dale's choice. I had a Mediterranean Veggie, my favorite, from Domino's. I was out of lettuce and fresh veggies, so I just have 3 pieces. I was pretty full, but not stuffed.

Since they don't deliver out here in Podunk, by the time we figured out our order, sent it in via internet, and got back from picking it up, I was starved, hence the bite out of mine while taking photos.

We also watch a Netflix movie. Unstoppable with Denzel Washington. This was really good, one of those hanging on the edge of your seat kind of movies. My heart was pounding all the way through it, mostly because I wasn't sure what would happen next and what I was afraid would happen. The last movie I can remember watching that I felt that way was Wild America, that was a long time ago, but I thought it was a great movie too. Ok, well I better get this out because some people may be viewing the half cocked versions and thinking I'm nuts. Thanks for taking a look. I can use more subscribers and remember to hit the stumble button. Oh yeah and please leave a comment, even if it's just to say hello, I'm out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment