Google Search Results

Monday, May 30, 2011

So This Is Sunday

Just the facts....Updated

Well I realized it was Sunday.....about halfway through the day and only because DH ask if I was ready to go and I had no idea where we were going. Ooops!

I gotten up thinking Sunday was Monday. Wondered why DH was home, but never ask, wondered why someone had posted about going to church on FB, but never made the connection. I don't know where my brain was, but apparently it wasn't in my head.

Once I found out it was in fact Sunday, I quickly got myself together and headed to Mom's, late of course, but thanks to Lynda, I still got pics of the food. We had a good dinner. I still felt sort of out of it all day. I don't know what my problem was, but hopefully I am over it.

I got a few shots of the kids playing in the water. It was a hot day and they really enjoyed it. I was very tired when we got home so I just did a rushed post. I decided to wait and update you today.


Apple Crisp Smoothie

Plus Almond Honey Butter Instead of Walnuts & Ground Flax

Barbecued Ribs

Crockpot Roast

Turkey

Mac & Cheese

Potato Casserole

Stir Fry Veggies

Green Beans

Salad

Pea Salad

Angel Biscuits

My Plate - MSF Riblet, Mac & Cheese, Pea Salad, & Green Beans.

Strawberry Pretzel Dessert

Yummy!

Lexi enjoying the Slip N Slide & Mary in the pool.




No comments:

Post a Comment