Google Search Results

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Unexpected Mini Vacation

Well, I'm back. I'm so confused now, I'm not even sure how behind I am. This is Thursday's post which I normally do Thursday night. Unfortunately Blogger was down yesterday. I'm not sure how long. I just barely got Wednesday posted and Blogger went down for maintenance. I was cleaning all day Thursday and didn't even get on to check the blog until I was ready to do Thursday's post and realized they'd either gone down again or were still down, anyway, no post. I had planned to get everything posted this morning. Blogger was still down and at 1pm they were still down. Mom and my Aunt Lynda called and invited me to go shopping with them. Since there was nothing I could do with on the blog, I went. I've been gone all day and didn't get home until late, so here I sit at a quarter after 12am, trying to get caught up. I've got Thursday's pictures ready so, I'll do them now and get Friday's up tomorrow, if everything goes well. Sorry about the delay.

This was breakfast. A sort of milky yogurt fruit & cereal bowl.

What's in the bowl
Fresh Strawberries
Maybe a tablespoon of vanilla yogurt that I had left in the container.
About a quarter cup of milk mix into the yogurt.
Multigrain flakes cereal
Cheerios
A dab of Kellogg's Fiber Plus Berry Yogurt Crunch which is really sweet and the flakes are hard, not my favorite.
Chopped Walnuts


I was really missing my yogurt and this was the best I could do, but it wasn't too bad.

I got started cleaning immediately after breakfast and found myself doing a thorough cleaning in my living room. I'd decide to mop the living room and kept finding things I needed do first. Before you know it, I had the whole room torn apart and wasn't sure I could get it back together before time to go to Zumba. 
I had some dry roasted Edamame, while I was cleaning. I got sidetracked and never finished them.

I fixed a quick lunch, so that I could try to put everything back together. I had thawed some Salmon patties out, I'd had in the freezer. I meant to eat one Wednesday and forgot. I cut up some carrot, cucumber and broccoli to go with it and a little of the Fiesta Ranch dip on the side.

I've really been craving cucumbers lately. I picked up some really nice ones at Patterson's Market. 


After, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, washing and furniture moving. I nearly had everything back in place, so it was safe to take a break with a piece of 5 flavor pound cake, covered with the last of my Delmonte Very Cherry fruit cocktail. It was pretty good.


We went to Zumba and from there Friday the 13th started to kick in, lol. I had taken my yoga mat because, I'd found out we'd be doing some ab exercises afterwards if we wanted and I'd planned to take advantage of it. Right after we got started, we had technical difficulties (the ipod messed up). Fortunately the instructor offer to do some exercises using weights and resistance band instead. Someone else had an ipod, so we were able to listen to music, just not Zumba music. We got a great workout anyway and I've really got to get me a resistance band. It was great and fun to work with.

When I got home, I had my other salmon patty. I also had an egg roll and some stir fried veggies with garlic, ginger, lite soy sauce and sesame oil, very yummy.

It wasn't until after I'd gotten home and had had dinner, that things really went wrong. I was all prepared to load my photos and go to bloggin', but then I realized Blogger still had everything shut down. Uugghh!!! I was very frustrated. I waited a while and it looked as though it was going to be a while. I thought about going to be early, but decide to play a short online game, which I rarely get to do. The next thing I knew, it was way passed my bedtime. Oops! Well, I'd had my mini vacation and used it playing an online game and I suppose that's how things went. I'm still confused writing yesterday's post today, tonight, whatever. I'm also not going to spell check or anything tonight. I hopefully straighten things out tomorrow. My main goal was getting one post done tonight. That's all for now. If you're not already you can follow me on Twitter for updates on the blog. I usually try to let everyone know via Twitter if they'll be a delay, etc. I also tweet new posts, so if it doesn't make it to your inbox or rss feed for some reason, you'll know there's a new post. Night y'all! Happy Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment