Google Search Results

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sugar, My Weakness

Some days are just better without words. This is one of them, but since I have never been speechless in my life, I'm not sure it's possible.

No smoothie here. This mornings breakfast was a fruit & yogurt cereal bowl. My favorite way to eat cereal.

What's in the bowl
Vanilla Yogurt
Multigrain Flakes
Kix
Cheerios
Gala Apple
Cinnamon
Dried Cranberries
Chopped Walnuts
Warm Peanut Butter
No ground flax, I'm out. I love this combo. Super yummy!

Leftovers for lunch, a chili cheese dog. Boca crumbles chili, onion & shredded cheese.

After my chili dog I had a piece of the Tiramisu from Sunday dinner. Thinking about the cream cheese in this and a recipe I'd found for chocolate cake with maraschino cherry filling, makes me think of cheese cake with cherry pie filling on top, my favorite way to eat cheese cake. Ahhh sugar, my weakness. What's your weakness?
 


Tonight's dinner was soup and a sandwich, my tomato basil soup with a grilled cream cheese sandwich.

I was out of slice American cheese, so I decided to use some cream cheese, sprinkled with some chives, basil and garlic powder. Not bad, but not really what I was in the mood for. I'm not sure what I was in the mood for. I had too many leftovers to worry about it.


I did go down to the garden today. I have one little tomato on my cherry tomato plant and lots of weeds growing around my plants. Nothing much else has changed. I spent a little while weeding around my plants until my back ached, I decided to go inside, take a break, and have a cool treat. I had the last Edy's pineapple fruit bar.  
I did good tonight. I got an early start on the post. Now it's time to put this baby to bed. Hopefully I will sleep better tonight. It needs to be really cool, I guess. I slept so well on the nights when we dropped into the 40's. I didn't even turn on the heat until morning, just to knock off the chill.

BTW I was wonder if anyone thinks my font should be bigger. That is the next size up. Blogger doesn't have a lot to choose from. Let me know what you think.






No comments:

Post a Comment