Google Search Results

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pineapple Smoothie Recipe

This is my Pineapple smoothie, cool, sweet, and yummy. I used canned pineapple for this one, but fresh would be even better. I like oatmeal in my smoothies because I usually have them for breakfast and I want a smoothie that stays with me, so that I'm not starved, an hour after I drink it. I suppose you could leave it out if you're just having it as a snack.

 Ingredients
3/4 C. Canned Pineapple Chunks
1 Single Serving Pineapple Chobani Greek Yogurt 0% or 1/2 C. Pineapple or Vanilla Yogurt
1/2 C. Milk 2%
1/4 C. Old Fashioned Oats
1 Tbsp. Chopped Walnuts (I would have used 2 tsp. Ground Flax instead, but I was out)
1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
3-4 Ice Cubes

Directions
Throw everything in your blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!!

You may add a little honey or raw sugar for a sweeter smoothie, but I think this one is fine without it. I also use a hand blender in a large cup which works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment