Google Search Results

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Coffee, Pizza, & A Movie

Today, seriously, could have been better, but it could have also been worse, so I'll try not to say too much about it. The day didn't start off too well, so I should have guessed how it would go. I over slept which I don't like to do, because, I sleep too late as it is. I did enjoy my breakfast though. I had one of my favorite smoothies. If you've been reading the blog, you probably know which one. For those of you who don't know, I had my cool creamy banana pudding smoothie.



I had the last of my chili, which I made using a can of red beans and a couple of Roma tomatoes. I edited yesterday's post with a picture of the big box of Romas we got from DH's Dad. I had planned to make a big pot of tomato soup today, but didn't get the chance, so I'm hoping the tomatoes will last until Monday, since they won't fit in the fridge and I won't have time tomorrow.


We went to Mom's again this evening. We had coffee. I drank 2 cups(decaf). It was good. I was in the coffee mood. 

We also had pizza for dinner from Pizza Hut. Veggie for the gals and meat for the guys. The crust was the best part for me for some reason. I could have just eaten all crust. Pizza hut crust is sort of of like fried bread, crispy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside. I only had 2 pieces, I was full. I did have a strawberry cream filled chocolate Easter egg candy afterwards. No picture for you (I ate it too quick). I needed that little bit of sweetness. I should have just gotten a piece of gum. 

We also got a movie on demand. We watched "How Do You Know" with Reese Witherspoon, Paul Rudd, & Owen Wilson. It was sort of funny, sort of serious, and just alright. I didn't particularly like the end. It wasn't a bad ending, just not so great for everyone. I give it a 3 on the 1-5 scale.



After reading this post, I guess you could say the day wasn't bad. It wasn't great either, I left out quite a bit, but I won't go into that. I'm just glad it wasn't worse. Well, it's bed time and I'm outa here. Can't be over sleeping tomorrow. Nite y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment