Google Search Results

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Shopping, Eating, & Catching Up

The last couple of days have been pretty messed up, as far as blogging goes. I'm now trying to get caught up, but I've just about got it licked. I got up yesterday hoping Blogger's issues would be resolved and I could get on with things, but I was delayed a little longer. Thankfully, now everything is getting back to normal.


This was breakfast. I was still out of vanilla yogurt, but I did have a Chobani Black Cherry in the fridge, I'd forgotten about, so I threw together a fruit & yogurt cereal bowl. I promise there's yogurt under there.

What's in the bowl
Chobani Black Cherry Greek Yogurt 0%
Ground Flax
Dice Fresh Gala Apple
Cheerios
Multigrain Flakes
Chopped Walnuts

I wasn't really sure what to put with Black Cherry Yogurt, but it was pretty good.

I went shopping with my Mom & Lynda, since I couldn't do anything about the blog. For lunch we went to Red Robin. We all got Boca burgers. I got the Burnin' Love burger, which comes with crisply fried jalapeño coins, tangy salsa and spicy Pepper-Jack cheese layered on top of a cayenne-seasoned burger (Boca in this case). It’s topped with lettuce and fresh tomatoes to cool things off and served on a jalapeño-cornmeal kaiser roll with chipotle mayo. It was awesome and huge. I cut the burger in half. I ate half and saved half for later, as well as half the fries. I'm not really a French fry person, but these were pretty good. I also had a Sprite. It's hard to find bottled water in restaurants around here. They need to get with the program.


Ya, see those fried jalapeño coins and the Boca is huge on this burger. My biggest complaint is not being able to get a bite of everything all together. It's just too big. Now they need some Boca Sliders, wouldn't that be great? 
  Just realized, I forgot to get a shot of my Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino that we got at Starbucks, mine was decaf. We got them earlier, before we had lunch.
After doing some more shopping and giving our burgers a little time to digest we stopped at the Fresh Berry for a little fro-yo. The combo I got last time was so good, that I decided to get it again. I love me some Maraschino cherries.

I also like the coconut and graham cracker crumbs with the vanilla yogurt, but they were a little stingy with the graham crackers this time. I nearly forgot to get a shot of my yogurt too. You'd think I'd be used to this by now, but I've gone for years, just diving into my food, not worrying about a photo. I guess, it's going to take some time to really get in the habit. I don't usually forget when I'm at home.

Now it's time for "Guess This Mess".  In case you haven't figured it out, this is what's left of my burger and fries from Red Robin. Not nearly as appetizing, huh? That is half the burger, although it doesn't really look like it. It's just a bad shot. It was one sloppy burger. We ate our leftovers when we got back to Mom's. Lucas was there working on Lynda's computer, which sort of died, but he managed to get it up and running before we left. It's nice having a Geek in the family, lol.
 Well that was my day. We had a good time and I think we were thoroughly shopped out. I guess things can get back to normal now. I'm thinking about going to Wordpress but, I haven't really made up my mind yet. Any thoughts on the idea? I really could use some input. Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment