Google Search Results

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Another Souper Zumba Day

I think I may be getting the hang of this a little. I'm starting to feel a little more comfortable. I'm a long way from being good at it, but I find blogging comes a little easier to do than when i first started. I still get stuck occasionally, but even that doesn't last as long.

Today was Zumba, so naturally, this was a good day for me. I almost always have a good day on the days I have Zumba. I guess it's just a mindset. It's very difficult for people to rain on my parade, when I feel good. 

I started off my morning with a smoothie. I planned this one yesterday, while I was having my yogurt parfait. It's a Strawberry Banana Smoothie. I was hoping it would be as good as my Banana Pudding Smoothie, but while it is very good, it just isn't quite as good as my BP smoothie. As far as I'm concerned, I think it's going to be very hard to top it.
What's in the glass
Strawberries
Banana
Vanilla Yogurt
Old Fashioned Oats
Vanilla Extract
Ground Flax
Ice Cubes

I had a "souper" lunch, lol. I had the last of my Panera Creamy Tomato Basil soup. I also had a sort of open face sandwich or what I call cheesy tomato basil bread. I lightly toasted a piece of bread, then topped it with a few slices of Roma tomato, seasoned with a few drops of balsamic vinegar, garlic powder and a pinch of salt, then I topped that with some thin sliced Havarti cheese and sprinkled it with basil. I've also done this with Provolone & Muenster cheeses. I put the whole thing under the broiler for a few minutes and Voila!

This was also a "souper" combo. Alright, alright, I'll stop.


We had a super great night at Zumba class. It felt like more of a workout than usual and for me the steps came more naturally. I tend to think it through too much and I confuse myself, lol, but tonight I just had fun, by the time I got home, I was starving as usual. I had a huge salad, more than I needed really, but it was soooo good.
What's on the plate
Iceberg Bagged Salad Mix
Spring Mix Lettuce
Cucumber
Carrot
Radishes
Roma Tomato
Green Pepper

This is the naked version, before the toppings and dressing hide it's loveliness.

W/ Toppings (Shredded Cheddar, Chopped Walnuts, Ground Flax, & Imitation Bacon Bits)

Lastly I drizzled it with Zesty Ranch dressing. What a meal!

I was sort of miserable for a short time after eating all of it, but luckily fresh veggies wilt pretty quickly or I assume that's why eating too much salad, doesn't leave me miserable for hours. Well, that was my day and I'm ready for bed. I hope your day was as good or better. What's your favorite soup?



No comments:

Post a Comment