Google Search Results

Sunday, December 04, 2011

Healthier Snacks

I overslept a bit this morning. My alarm isn't always dependable apparently. I jumped up thinking it might be a lot later. I can't see my clock without glasses. I got an extra 40 minutes.

I was up early yesterday, I even made coffee to go with my half an Asiago cheese bagel. I spread it with light cream cheese and sprinkled it with some garlic and parsley.

I also had a handful or two of the Men's Omega 3 Energy mix.

I had the leftover broccoli in garlic sauce with white rice for lunch.

There was quite a bit left. I still have a bit more in the frig.

My afternoon snack was a bit healthier than usual, no cake or candy. I had graham crackers with peanut butter and an apple. It was good.

I did a makeover on some of the leftovers I had for dinner. I fried half of big onion in a little olive oil and a little butter and then added my leftover steamed potato slices. I also added a little garlic, salt, and pepper.

I had some salad of iceberg lettuce, broccoli, carrot, & garlic Caesar dressing, along with some leftover peas & corn.

It was a good dinner.

I manage to get everything done early last night. I did some reading and still got to bed earlier than usual. I suppose that had something to do with the fact that there was nothing interesting on television. Well, I'm off to see what I can get done before time to go to Mom's. Happy Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment