Google Search Results

Thursday, May 03, 2012

Alexia Oven Reds Review

Alternate Title - Corny But In Good Humor

Alright, so I decided to just skip the last post. I spend too much time stressing over things I can't do anything about, to stress over things I can do something about....problem solved.

Today's breakfast was pretty much that same as yesterday's breakfast anyway. I had half caf with raw sugar and creamer, half an apple, and a Little Debbie Raisin Creme Pie. I suppose they call them creme pies because they are sort of like whoopie pies with raisins on top. When I have too many sweets in the house, I use some of them for breakfast, since a lot of breakfast foods are sweet, that's when I have my coffee, and sweets are better with coffee, right? Well, it sounded good in my head anyway.....

I went to Lindsay's to keep the girls today. I think they go better at their house. They are calmer, more settled, and don't get into as much. I guess I just have all the neat stuff that looks like it shouldn't be touched.

Mary and Lexi had sandwiches. Mary took a nap and I had Veggie Cuisine's Enchilada Rojo with Mexican Rice. I also had half an ear of corn.

It didn't look like much, which is why I also had the corn, but I was really stuffed after having eaten it all.

The girls had cheese & cracker snacks later with chocolate milk. I waited until I came home for my snack. Now you know why I was in such "Good Humor".

Lucas wanted to try these. I've had them before. I really like them. The flavor reminds me of strawberry jello or koolaid, but with creamy vanilla ice cream and soft cookie crumbs.

 It's awful to say and not much better to drink, but I reheat leftover coffee after my ice cream. I could hardly keep my eyes open and had a chill from eating the ice cream. I just added a little raw sugar and just drank about 2/3 of it.

I had chosen Alexia Oven Reds with Olive Oil, Parmesan, and Roasted Garlic. They take about 25 minutes (longer in my oven) to bake. They are very good. They get 5 stars. I also had leftover broccoli casserole, another half ear of corn, and some fresh broccoli with garlic Caesar dressing.

Now, thanks to the icky reheated coffee, I was able to complete this post, of course lack of sleep is the reason for the content. Sorry. I'm outa here. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment