Google Search Results

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Zesty Catalina Dressing Review

I didn't sleep very well last night. Some nights are better than others, but I think I've been getting a little more sleep than I had been lately. I'm not completely exhausted all the time. I also got more B12 which I'd ran out of. I think that helps as well. 

I slept a little longer than I'd expected. The dogs thought it was still raining and were in no hurry to out. I had a bagel with peanut butter & raisin and a big cup of lemon ginseng tea with honey for breakfast. I flipped my placemat to show the smaller pattern on the back that I mentioned yesterday.

Since I was late getting up, it sort of threw my whole day off. Late breakfast, late lunch and too avoid a late dinner, I went with a smaller choice for lunch. I just had 2 of the Gimme Lean sausages on a biscuit with peach preserves.

It was pretty good. The sausages had more of a mushy texture straight out of the frig, but after they were reheated (30 sec. in the microwave), their springiness(?) returned. This was possibly even better than with the egg.

Late afternoon, I was feeling a little sluggish. I decided to go for another cup of tea and a snack. A nice juicy orange with a few vanilla wafers. The orange was the best part.

I had a salad for dinner. I used shredded iceberg (should have added some spinach), onion, green pepper, broccoli, carrot, shredded taco cheese, boiled egg, imitation bacon bits, a few saltines, and Kraft Zesty Catalina Dressing. I think the zest is black pepper. I'm pretty sure they had light, but Lucas picked this one.

I love Catalina or French on my boiled egg salads and the saltines are a must for this combo. I do think I like the Zesty Catalina better than regular, but if regular is all you have, just add some black pepper, of course this way, you don't have to worry about adding too much. It was good, but it didn't "Wow" me, so I'm just giving it 4 stars. Personally I think it needed more, but, I do like things spicy.

Now, it's not really late and I don't have to be up really early, but I am going to go to bed because, I don't always sleep really well. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment