Google Search Results

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hitting The High Spots

 My plans for posting this morning were interrupted with an early morning phone call. It seems Miss Mary wasn't feeling well and I was needed to keep Lexi & Rachael while Mary went to get checked out. I had planned to post yesterdays photos as I usually do, but by this evening I decide to just post a few photos from the last few days, since I haven't been able to post regularly and I probably won't be posting in the morning. I chose some of the best photos or at least ones that were more interesting than the others.

This is one of my breakfasts, with half caf, 2 Gimme Lean veggie sausages, applesauce, and cinnamon toast.

This is Sunday's dinner at Mom's. I had stuffed green pepper, salad with light ranch, mashed potatoes, peas, broccoli, and an Angel biscuit. Lots of green on my plate.

I was so stuffed afterwards, I had to wait a while before having dessert. I hated to wait when there was fresh strawberry pie with cool whip and also peach pie. I had a little sliver of each before going home.

These are the nachos I had the other day with tortilla chips, chili beans, salsa, cheese and after putting them in the microwave for about a minute, I added shredded spinach to top them off. I've been craving nachos frequently lately. Each plate full has been a little different with chips, salsa, & cheese being the basic ingredients. I had some today with spanish rice instead of beans. I totally forgot the spinach, which was a great addition.

This was one of my snacks. I had peanut butter sandwiched between vanilla wafers dipped in melted dark chocolate; a piece of Dove chocolate that I microwaved for a minute or so.

Lastly, I'm posting the salad I had last night, made from Sunday leftovers; shredded iceberg & romaine, peppers, carrot, cucumber, peas, shredded cheese, and a mixture of light mayo and rice vinegar for dressing with a little cracked black pepper.


I'm finishing this up early since the photos were already uploaded, so that I can still get to bed and get more rest. I've been getting more sleep than I had been, but the quality is still lacking. We've been dealing with a sick dog, which has been rather worrisome. Hopefully the situation is improving.

I'll still be doing posts, just not quite as many, until I can get a routine together which allows for sleep and everything else I have to do. Hopefully I'll have another post late Thursday morning. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment