Google Search Results

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Still Procrastinating

Today was Saturday. It sort of felt like Saturday. Here by myself, relaxed, but nothing special. I would have like to have had something to do, somewhere to go. I like my weekends to be different from weekdays. I couldn't even manage a different breakfast, just the same coffee, bagel, cream cheese breakfast. I think if I had my way, I would go out for breakfast once a week, probably Saturday.

Lunch was really good. I had some of the leftover white cheddar mac & cheese and the green beans and onion, with a Veggie Patch Cutlet topped with Kraft Mesquite Barbecue Sauce. I love this barbecue sauce and it was delicious with the cutlet.

The only thing that would have made this better was homemade mac & cheese.

I had a little Oreo blizzard from the freezer for dessert.

Later I had another snack. I had 2 graham crackers broken into fourths and sandwiched together with peanut butter, along with half a pink lady apple.

I found these in the garden this evening, 3 fresh strawberries. I put them in the fridge for later, maybe I will get some more before these get too ripe.

I had the last of my cooked cabbage for dinner. I added some diced tomatoes seasoned with a pinch of Italian seasoning. I crumbled a small piece of leftover cornbread over the cabbage & tomatoes and mixed it all together. It was pretty good, but I could have done without the Italian seasoning. It also would have been better with some beans, but I didn't want to have to eat the cabbage again another day, 3 days was enough.

I waited way too long to get started on the blog this evening. I am a gluten for punishment. I seem to be staying up later and later. I will have to pay for that next week. I keep trying to get up fairly early in hopes that I can get to bed sooner, but then I manage to put off doing the blog until it's late. Well, I'm off to bed. I've already bathed and brushed my teeth, all I have left to do is put my head on the pillow. Have a great night/day!!! 

Feel free to follow the blog, subscribe via email or RSS, and/or follow me on Twitter. You can also say hello in the comment section.




No comments:

Post a Comment