Google Search Results

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Sci-Fi Movie Night

I am so tired tonight, I think I will try to make this as short as possible. I didn't do a lot today, but I didn't sleep well last night. I didn't get up until around 8:30 this morning, but it certainly felt early. I fixed a cup of half caf coffee and ate the last piece of the cinnamon rolls along with half an apple. I only had one cup of half caf, since I was out of decaf to mix with it. 

I had plans to ride with Lindsay today to take Mary for her 2 yr. check up. I worked around the house some, getting a few things done that I didn't get done the day before, until time to go. 

I was also able to have lunch before they got here. I made myself a peppered tofurky ranch wrap with iceberg, green pepper, onion, and grated carrot.

It wasn't exactly what I was in the mood for and it would have probably been better with some sort of cheese and a pickle.

I was just getting ready for a snack when Lindsay and the girls arrived. I had a few graham crackers with peanut butter & honey on them. Lexi had a glass of chocolate milk and Mary & Rachel took a nap. Lexi didn't have any graham crackers, but still wanted to be in the photo.

I did have to do a lot of baby lifting today, since Lindsay isn't suppose to lift anything heavier than the baby, maybe that's why I'm so tired. Rachel is easier to manage when she's in her car seat and Mary still has to be lifted in and out of the truck, etc. Mary was still moody today, but she did wonderfully for the doctor. Apparently it was just the rest of us that she had a problem with.

I made it back in one piece and without harming any child, so I guess it was a good day. I had a nice dinner as well. I had a MSF riblet with leftover egg noodles and a can of green beans which I cooked in a little oil with some onion and a little soy sauce. The green beans were really good. I ate the whole can. We also had canned bisuits for dinner. Needless to say, I was very full after dinner.

 I found a movie on Netflix instant watch tonight. Mostly reruns on tv or nothing I was interested in. I watched Aeon Flux with Charlize Theron. It's not really my type of movie, but I had never heard of it and it sounded like it might be good. I wasn't disappointed. It was sort of a Matrix type movie, a lot of futuristic fantasy action with a decent story line which it pays to follow. I'm giving this one 4 stars.

Well, this didn't turn out as short as I'd planned. I just get to typing and forget. I am tired though, so I'm outa here. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment