Google Search Results

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Out And About

I'm managed to cram all the food for the day into just four photo. Visually it doesn't seem like a lot. but physically, I'm still miserably full. 

I started the day off with a large cup of half caf and an apple danish. I got an early and unexpected invitation to go shopping, a GDO with Mom & Lynda. Well, you know I'm in.

We hit the Good Wills in the area. No shortage of those here. Love that. I got a new 2 me pair of jeans; so comfortable, perfect fit. Unfortunately, I've gone up a size, which is sort of depressing. We went to Ruby Tuesday's to eat lunch after hitting the GW's

I had a delicious salad of spring mix, green peppers, red onion, edamame, broccoli, tomato, mushroom, jalapeno, cheddar cheese, light ranch, and brown bread croutons. I also had a couple of their complementary cheddar biscuits.

I got a Saratoga water to drink and some of their apple salad, which I didn't eat but a few bites of. The apples tasted like they been frozen or something and it had a weird flavor with reminded me of beer.  Normally I love their apple salad. I'm not sure if it was the salad or me, but I wasn't taking any chances.

After lunch, we also went to Kohl's and Walmart. We attempted to go to the Habitat's Restore, but was too late, they were closing. We stopped of and picked up dinner at Long John Silvers. I ate everything, but the slaw. which was still too much. I was miserable afterwards. I should have known better.

I fooled around too long on the internet doing absolutely nothing and now I am up, way too late, still filling miserably full. I don't have to be up early tomorrow, but that doesn't mean I'll get to sleep late. The pups will see to that. I'm outta here. Have a great night/day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment